Chapter 11: Messed Up

Start from the beginning

"Jen-"

"EONNIE!" She burst out and hugged Jisoo. She felt Jisoo hug her back as Lisa and Chaeng pats her back.

"I... I hate Jimin..." she continued to cry and started to have hiccups.

"It's okay. Let's talk inside." Jisoo said before locking the door and guiding her inside.

They sat on the crystal floor, after Lisa hand her a water. She's in the middle and they are infront of her.

"You can tell us everything eonnie." Chaeng's soft voice echoed in her ear making her sobbed louder.

She wiped her tears away before looking at them.

"Jimin hates me." She said with hiccups.

"How could you say that Eonnie? We all know he loves you." Lisa said while she shakes her head furiously.

"No. He don't. He thinks I'm annoying, a damsel in distress. All I did was nonsense for him." she sobbed uncontrollably while they look at her with sadness.

"How did you now this Jen?" Jisoo asked calmly.

"I-i heard everything he said.... I went to their company to bring them food and that's when I heard all the cruel thing he said behind my back. He hurt me. He could've say it infront of me..... But he chose to stab me from my back. I hate him..... All I did was to take care of him and love him but after all of that, this is what I would get?" She cried and cried. Her heart felt really heavy and her breathing too.

It's like he stab me a million times and crushed crushed my heart into pieces just by words.

"Everything will be alright. We're just here." Jisoo hug her as Lisa and Chaeng did too.

She's just so thankful that she have this girls who got her back. Making her feel that she's not alone.

"Thank you so much guys, I love you all. You're all amazing." she said as she broke the hug.

"But please, if ever, just if, Jimin will asked where I am don't tell him that I'm here with you guys. You can do any alibi you want but please don't let him know that I'm here." She begged them with teary eyes making the three nod abruptly not wanting to make her cry again.

"Okay. Just rest."

"Thank you, Eonnie."

JIMIN

"JIMIN, do you still love Jennie?" I adverted my gaze to Taehyung who's leaning on the door frame. He just came back after almost an hour outside. What take him too long?

What kind of fcking question is that?

"Why? You're trying to hit on her? Sorry, but she's mine." I glared at him. If he's trying to steal her from me, I will beat the hell out of him.

"Why can't you answer my question? Is it that hard?" He glared back at me. What he said makes me really mad.

I can't understand what he's trying to say.

"Of course, I love her!" I shouted, clearly annoyed at this alien.

He raised his brows and chuckled, "Then why did I just see her crying a while ago? She came here, right?"