Chapter 11: Messed Up

JENNIE

I HEARD IT. I heard everything he said. And now I'm standing frozen infront of their slightly opened door. Tears started to fall.

How could he say that? Does he hates me?

And now I know, he wasn't the one who did my breakfast. It was Jin oppa. Is shouldn't assume things so that I wouldn't be so hurt.

I'm so dumb. From the start, I already noticed how he change yet I ignored it and tried my best but..... For him it's annoying.

I wiped the tears that fall from my eyes. And let out a 'resting-bitch-face'.

I swallowed the lump in my throat before knocking slightly. I smiled to them but not to him. I didn't even glance at him. Looking at him makes me sick. And I'm scared that if I look at him, I'll break down.

I noticed that only the Hyung line is on the room and they are all looking at me with.... Pity.

"Guys, I brought a food." I placed the food in the table before looking at them. Not Jimin of course. But in the corner of my eyes I see him looking at my direction making my heart beat faster.

"Welp, I gonna go. I won't stay any longer." With that I run to the door like my life depends on it.

I need to get out from this room, because if not, I would break down infront of them.

I saw Taehyung outside when I closed the door. He was about to walked over to me but I immediately ran away. I don't want him to see that I'm crying.

I ran to my car and started my engine. Full speed. While driving, all the pain that I'm keeping, burst out.

I cry and cry. My vision is blurry so I tried to slowing my pace.

I hate you Park Jimin.

His words were harsh and I never imagine that I would hear it coming from him. And now I'm starting to doubt if he still loves me.

Soon after, I arrive to our apartment, I Immediately went to the room and pack my things.

If he hates my presence then what's the use of staying here. If he wants me gone, then fine. I won't force myself onto him. I'm tired. I just wanted to be the best girlfriend but I guess my best isn't enough for him.

After I'm done packing I left a sticky note on the kitchen table.

'Your wish is my command. I'm sorry if I'm so annoying, I didn't mean to be a stress to you.'

I immediately went to my car and called Jisoo eonnie. I asked her where she was and she told me that she was with Lisa and Chaeng in our dorm. I thank her before saying I'll come.

I need someone to talk.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

After some crying, she eventually arrived to their dorm safetly. She walked slowly, She feel like all of her energy is gone. She feel so exhausted and broken.

And now she's standing infront of their dorm, looking at it with tears in her eyes. She took a deep breathe before knocking with tears continuesly falling from her eyes.