The insurgent general

The campaign has been going great for us. Until lately. I was always one step ahead. Now it feels like I'm ten steps behind. 16 bases taken down,each one the injured number risen. It was a risk to be taken and I didn't like it. We had to rid this country of terrorist. I always thought badly about ISIS. Their intentions to make an Islamic country was a good idea,but the way they undertook it was horrible. Besides I lost my grandfather by the hands of "The butcher". Some kind of hot shot 14 year old that stopped his village from being overran by Russians. I did my history on this man. "Aljizar" was what he formally went by. He ran Iraq like it was his house. This man was still alive today and just happen to me on my target list. But it was briefing time. A American lady walked in,stern and serious. "I am special agent Angela bodes from the United States. This is a joint operation to take down "the butcher". I will work closely with you Major Visla,until we have him. I got news from the capital that your assigned task force will arrive in another day. I'll have to warn you,this task force is as bad as the insurgents. Could give you an even play field. They call themselves project 99. They are a bit rough. Until then we have a hotspot inside of Tehran for a possible location. The abandon hospital seems to be getting some attention lately by the insurgents. Get a move on right away" she said. "Copy that. Comm channel three" I replied. I walked out the room into the loading garage. I couldn't believe the task force was arriving on such short notice. I thought it would at least take another week or so. I waited another ten minutes,going over available intel. To refuse the convoy as much as I could. I split the attack three ways. Yugoti will take two teams from the front and back of the building working their way up to the seventh floor,while I take the rest of the assault team from the roof down to the seventh floor. "Aljizar" wasn't gonna be present until later tonight so we had to do this quickly and quietly. Yugoti came rushing in the loading bay with the battalion,with my armor and weapons in hand. I quickly geared up and hopped on the helicopter. We lifted from the ground as the base became smaller and farther away from my feet. I still can't get used to this. "Major Visla,this is eye in the sky,beta-foxtrot-416 providing air support,over" a source on the comm link sounded. "Copy that 416 read you loud and clear". A squadron of jets zoomed right past my helicopters. In a way it amazed me just now. Somehow the ground convoy was ahead of us. Besides us avoiding the enemy anti-air guns we where still going at a good pace. "Visla,this is Bodes. The 27th battalion from Ukraine is being hammered by insurgents. Is it possible to turn your convoy and assist them?" "Copy that,en route to the 27th battalion. Yugoti,did you hear comms?" "I heard loud and clear. Turning that way now" he replied. "Copy that". The helicopter began in that direction,moving along even faster now. I was joined by 6 other helicopters. They seemed familiar. It was a new model made by the government. It was armed to the teeth like an apatchi helicopter,but the body of a black hawk helicopter. And the engines were like jet engines. I soon realized that it was task force helicopters,something new call the "AN-49 bleu heir". "Boded do you copy,is this my task force?" "Yes,Visla but they weren't supposed to be here until tomorrow. Command must've upped their deployment date". "Copy that,bodes over and out". They hovered right on top of the 27th division and sky dived into battle. I switched to the Machine gun that came equipped to the plane and provided support. From the rear,Yugoti was breaking through enemy lines. The task force planes was ripping through the air. I noticed the task force on the ground was using hand to hand combat to anybody that got close. Medical infantrymen was trying to heal injured soldiers. The insurgents began to retreat. The task force planes began to leave. I landed in front of the task force commander and gave him a handshake. "Major. Your reputation seems to stand. I've heard so much about you. An 18 year old as a major. Epic! Command is really desperate huh". "Uhh,I can't tell if that's envy or a compliment. Anyways I have a hospital to take over...commander. Escort the 27th division to the base and make yourself comfortable. And before you call command desperate,you should look at how they were with you. A 47 year old way past retirement giving an 18 year old shit! I won't have it. Dismissed" I replied. I walked away angry,disappointed that he was who I was stuck with...