Insurgents

A new task came in. We found out who attacked us and where they came from. I requested for my task force to arrive soon and they denied it. I had to roll out with the regular army. I gathered a Light movement squad of 50 soldiers,leaving the rest guarding the base. I boarded a helicopter to watch the convoy from above. I would admit,it was pretty scary. In the air it felt like your heart was over your head. Like all your problems where drifting from you. You only worried about if this will be you first and last flight or your first out of many. I rode in planes before but this,this was something different. Way different. I upgraded my sniper rifle with a steel body. The wood stock of my hunting rifle was now chopped and placed on a steel frame. It was mounted like a .50 cal M2 browning machine gun on the plane. I was watching over the convoy and thinking of the possible dangers ahead. My endless scanning came upon a possible recon army. "To the left" I called out. The convoy stopped and had the helicopter spin around. "Don't stop the convoy. Keep going" I barked. The convoy kept going as three bullets ripped through the sky. I scanned the rock formation 10 clicks left of the road. A soldier no bigger than a kid was shooting an AK-47. I just watched as he ran to rejoin a group of five soldier. Some sported M240's,AK-47's,and RPG's. "Danger to the left" Yugoti barked. "I see them" I replied. "Do not engage. Let them do what they do". It seems the farther we went into enemy land the more threats became apparent. Like a warning. We rendezvoused a few feet away from the gate. "Alright we are going straight up into there,sweeping left and right. Clear everything to the the top. I'll take point. Break". We walked up to the steel gates and planted C4 on the door next to it. The door swung open to an industrial like loading area. We walked to the entrance of the building and pushed the steel door back. The door was lit up with bullets from the catwalk. Me peering behind the door I was able to shoot him and move forward. I felt a hand tap me from behind me. I looked back it was a soldier with an fully modified Silver eagle RZ17 tactical shotgun. "Permission to take point sir" he asked. I nodded and he spun the corner,trigger ready. His nickname was angel. I followed behind, covering him. He shot a soldier trying to pop out. Another soldier from on top the cat walk fired down on us,forcing us to back up. I raised the hated M4 in the direction of the enemy and let off six shots. The shooting ceased and we where able to continue. We went up the stairs onto the catwalk and proceeded to the offices. Each group of soldiers had their own room to breach. "On my mark. 3. 2. 1-mark!" We breached the rooms. I heard gunshots in the other rooms. My room was empty. We cleared the building. It was time for us to go back to base...