Chapter 1: Moved To Japan

Hey readers! Its me :3 so I just went out for shopping with my mom and it was exhausting -_-" well, that's not the point here .. So this is my first fan fiction book so... ENJOY READING IT XD

(F/N)= First name

(L/N)= Last name

(H/C)= Hair colour

(E/C)= Eye colour

(F/C)= Favourite colour

Then I will be writing it...that's just a few, the rest of them you will know yourself.... Just FYI...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Readers P.O.V:

When I was young, I have always dreamt of being a princess who someday would get married to a wealthy, handsome prince. I wanted to take walks in the Royal garden next to my multicoloured unicorn and have romantic candle light dinners with my husband. But as I grew older, I started to think more sensibly and that dream of mine almost seemed impossible. Not impossible, but the chances were slim. Time flew and I grew up to be a college student who majored in (state your subject). I used to live in (Y/C) but one day I have a promotion to go studied in Japan..well, Japan always been my favourite place after all ... So its fine by me..

So I've moved on and went to Japan to studied (state your subject)...its been 1 days or 2 days since I've been on flight and I have jet leg =_="...so, after a while on the plane.. I finally have arrived to my dreamed place!!

I have arrived to Tokyo and it was AWESOME!! Many things have captured my eyes . The views was incredible especially at night..there were (F/C) lights brighten up at night and it was beautiful! Totally ! So,I'll start registered to the college first thing in the morning...so tonight, I just wanna take a look at the view~~ I kinda felling nervous about tomorrow...I started thinking about tomorrow ... What should I do? And how can I get friends? This is so frustrating .... Well, end of my first day at Tokyo!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nee,Nee minna~~

Can you suggested for me what can I give the name of the college?? Its making my head ache bcuz of the freaking name!...well,if you can suggest for me it will be splendid and a big helper for me... So... I'm begging to all of the readers who were reading this part... PLEASE SUGGEST FOR ME..THx... Well,end of chapter one..I'll be making chapter 2 tomorrow...I hope you guys enjoy reading my chapter 1.. FS-Chan is out!!