“I told you then also not to bring Anika in matter between us. Didn't I make it clear?” He asked and Pooja looked scared at him.

Sh—Shivaay I——

Reason I changed it: mainly I didn't know what to continue after this. I made Shivaay such a sanskari who didn't kiss anyone till then and suddenly an ex won't be you know, nice. Also I didn't want to show unnecessary drama.

*

This was supposed to be the introduction of Anika in office but then... Ah!! I didn't feel like showing this mainly because after typing this much, I went and searched for qualifications of executive manager and found that it requires certain years of experience and a certain fresher can't be appointed. Also, I seriously didn't know how to continue after this :-(

“Everyone, your attention here” Shivaay told and everyone in the office stood up turning to him.

“This is your new executive manager, Anika Sh——”

“I'll introduce myself” She turned to him sightly glaring and he nodded making everyone silently gasp.

“Hello, I'm Anika and I'm the new manager here. Consider me one among you and see me like a friend” She told with a warm smile.

“That's it, shall I go?” She asked looking at Shivaay who nodded.

“So much modesty is not necessary” He whispered to her as they reached her cabin and she turned to him.

“That's your theory and this is my theory. What did I say about keeping our relation private?” She asked and he shrugged.

“Alright. Take care” He told and walked away while she smiled and entered the cabin.

The moment she sat, her phone rang and she attended the call with a smile.

“Ha Bhaiyya”

“Did he shout at you? I'll kill him if he does”

“Why will he shout at me?” She asked confused.

“He's not your sweet Shivaay in office. He's literally a roaring lion” Arnav told and Anika burst out laughing.

“Bhaiyya, if he's lion, then your sister is his hunter. Don't worry about me and ya, don't keep calling me like this. If my boss shouts at me, I'll come home and burn two of your shirts” She told with a frown and Arnav chuckled.

“And ya, before calling him a roaring lion, look at yourself. All the people in your office won't stand two minutes in front of you without shivering” She told and Arnav chuckled more.

“Ok bye. Love you” Arnav told and she smiled.

“Love you too” She told and hanged the call.

The moment she hanged the call, her phone rang again and she frowned looking at the caller ID.

“Your husband is calling not your boss, so don't shout at me. How are you? To whom were you talking that your phone was engaged?” He told quickly and she controlled her smile.

“Can you see me from your cabin?”

“No. Why?”

“Good. I'm fine and don't keep calling me like this. Bhaiyya just called me and said that my boss is a roaring lion. I don't want his wrath upon me” She told and he chuckled hearing that.