Sharing ~ OverDeku/ChronoDeku

Start from the beginning

"Same. If I remember correctly, I kept that drawing in a box, under my bed." Hari looked up to the ceiling, his thumb rubbing his chin as he tried to recall where he placed the box.

Izuku was absorbed in the nostalgic feelings growing inside her. Memories from her childhood flooded her mind instantly. A small smile tugged on her lips.

"When Grandpa brought me to Shie Hassaikai for the first time ever, I was really scared of everyone here. Especially you two... I just lost my parents in a hit-and-run incident, and it affected my life in a negative way. I became scared of everything, even toward people. Grandpa was the only one I was not scared of."

Izuku started the story of her first meeting with Kai and Hari. She leaned relaxingly against the wall, her eyes squeezed close in nostalgia.

"But, you two didn't give up and always tried to find a new way to get along with me. Sometimes your ideas were so ridiculous that it made me laughed."

Cheerful laughters echoed in the young girl's room. The silver-haired man joined in the laughing session too, while the other man only mustered a small smile under his mask.

"In the end of the day, I made these drawings and gave to you two each, as a sign of appreciation."

Izuku suddenly lifted her head up, looking at the two men alternately. "Kai, Hari. Thank you... For coming into my life. You two have always been there to help me."

An angelic smile graced her beautiful freckles-covered face. Kai could feel his heartbeat increasing upon witnessing her smile. Hari felt his cheeks and whole body warming up, immediately looking away from her.

Kai silently stared at Izuku's face, secretly admiring her beauty. His mind was wondering if this was the right time to tell her how he truly felt all this time. The feelings he had been keeping inside ever since they first met.

"....I want to thank you too... For accepting me into your life, Izuku. Meeting you is the best moment in my life. So, I want to tell you..."

Kai reached his gloved-hand to her face. He gently caressed her soft cheek, catching her off guard. Her cheeks heated up, obvious thick scarlet shades tinted on her face.

Hearing the brunette's words, Hari gasped in shock. He turned to their direction at the speed of lightning. In disbelief, he observed them. Hari chewed on his bottom lip.

He is confessing.
Does this mean I have to give up again? Give up and let him win this competition? Dang it, why it has always to be Kai? Why can't I win even once?

"I love you, Izuku."

Kai, ignoring Hari's existence in the room, confessed bluntly his feelings to Izuku. The teenage girl, shocked, squeakily gasped at the unexpected confession.

"H-Huh?"

"I love you, sweetheart... Will you be my girlfriend?"

Kai inched closer to her face slowly. His hot breath brushed her luscious lips, causing her to softly huff. Hari who was beside Izuku, clenched his jaw.

He couldn't take this any longer.

All of a sudden, Hari pulled Izuku toward him. Her back pressed against his chest, strong arms slithered around her slender waist neatly.