2. Abhi Ishq ke Imtihan aur bhi hain!! TwS (Last)

Start from the beginning

"Right. It's just matter of one night. No problem!" Khushi was also unsure.

As they both laid side by side there were butterflies in her stomach while his hand was itching to touch her.

After half an hour of pure discomfort he rolled on her kissing her sensuously, while she responded, moving her hands all over him.

"A slight change in our rules. We can kiss!" He said panting after the hot encounter.

"Anyways we had kissed even before we got married." She tried to reason.

He lay beside her still feeling hungry for her touch. 'She is very sweet, a combination of honey and fresh cherries!'

"How many kisses are allowed in one day!" She asked, making him hopeful for another skirmish.

"Are 100 enough! No, 500. Okay?" Arnav asked innocently while Khushi nodded blushingly.

They didn't wait for one more second, assaulting each others tongues passionately. When they were breathless, he moved down grazing his teeth till he reached her sensuous dip where secret treasures were hidden.

If Khushi remembered about their resolve she didn't dare to remind him.

After another hour their clothes were discarded metres away from them. She was lying between his legs, her hair sprawled all over him while he was moving his hand on her smooth bum. She was nuzzling her nose in the crook of his neck, peppering his chest with kisses, preparing themselves for the second session.

._._._.

As sunshine emerged through the fourth floor widow, Khushi was playing with the foil, feeling blissful after last night. Arnav was lying over her, his hands and legs covering her nide body while his head resting between her bosoms.

"Arnav, why did you have condoms in your packet?" She asked him sensing he was awake, as his tongue was making sinful movements...on her sensual parts.

He lifted his head, sliding above to her ears, "Aakash had handed me, when I had come to take you!" Khushi's eyes were wide, not expecting her Jeejaji of all the people.

'How embarrassing!'

"He didn't want us to do another haste, when things are already so complicated." He said nibbling her earlobe, while she was relaxed. She had thought he was involved with Lavanya.

'I am really a Sankadevi to think like this!' She was guilty.

._._._.

Arnav had prepared omelettes when she came freshly showered. After another session in the morning she had gone to sleep, while he had admired her until they were hungry...for food.

"I didn't know you know cooking!" She hugged him from behind after putting milk to boil.

"Well that's why I am the most eligible bachelor!" He pulled her making her sit on the kitchen slab.

"Not any more! You are not a bachelor now." She said, while he pecked her on lips.

"Our marriage is not registered yet baby. So technically I am!" He teased her while she smacked him.

._._._.

It had been a week, since they had joined the college. After making all basic arrangement in their home, they had resumed jobs. It was a bit hectic to manage both the responsibilities but their love was making it easy.