2. Abhi Ishq ke Imtihan aur bhi hain!! TwS (Last)

Start from the beginning

By the evening, Khushi was done with arranging their things, which mostly consisted of their clothes they had brought before leaving their homes.
Arnav had gone out to buy some necessary things. She heard her phone rang, "Haan Arnav...."

"why..."

"not now, there are a lot of things to do..."

"ok, just for 15 minutes." She hang up, getting ready to go out somewhere she didn't know yet.

"Mandir?" Khushi asked as Arnav parked his bike. He had brought it with him while leaving home.

Arnav took Khushi's hand, leading her upstairs.

"I want to turn our lie into a permanent truth, Khushi!" He took out Mangalsutra and Sindoor from his pocket.

Khushi had tears in her eyes, when he tied the sacred thread in her neck along with sindoor. "We will get married in grand way, after we get blessings of our parents. This is just to respect our morals. If I am living together with you then only after keeping your honor intact!" He said wiping her tears. While she could just hug him in response.

._._._.

"That bitch spoiled my whole plan!" Lavanya was fuming while Manorama was sitting with hands on her head.

"Why are you not saying anything Mumma!!" Lavanya coaxed her mother.

"After all this, you dare to scream at me! What is left there to say now! You have done everything to disgrace us!" Lavanya lowered her face while Manorama stood up from her seat coming close to her.

"How many times had I told you to keep away from those good-for-nothing boys! But no, why will you listen to me! My bad luck that I got kids like you! That Aakash married that Khoon-bhari-tang and you....I feel ashamed even to utter it!"

"I had got drunk Mumma! It was mistake of that Aman. He had spiked my drink and then took advantage of it."

"Stop repeating it. I am fed up listening to it since last 2 months!"

There was another issue troubling this mother-daughter duo. Lavanya was pregnant with Aman's, child. Aman was a spoiled brat, student of final year in her college. In the farewell party two months ago, he was successful in sleeping with her. Not that she was innocent.

"I had suggested you the abortion!" Manorama again screeched.

"But we had planned to trick Raizadas! I was about to get married to him and everyone would have thought that it's Arnav's baby."

But their plan failed, leaving them frustrated.

._._._.

It was late night when Arnav and Khushi reached back after having dinner at a restaurant. They were too tired to prepare food at home.

Locking the main door they reached their bedroom only to realize that there is only one bed there, with no recliner or sofa.

"I will sleep on floor!" Arnav suggested.

"Arnav, you sleep on bed, I will manage on floor." They had decided to not take their relationship forward until their parents bless them.

"Khushi, it's just one night. You rest on bed. Tomorrow we will arrange for another bed."

"If it's just one night, then you sleep on bed na!"

Finally they both decided to sleep on bed. "We can control ourselves. We are not teenagers anyway!" Arnav said nervously.