smack

"Two!"

smack

"Three!"

You count at every slap that Jimin gave on your already sore ass. You were counting until up to the 30th before you could feel his fingers rubbing the entrance of your wet hole. "T-thirty five." you let out a shaky moan when he slipped his fingers inside you. You clenched your fists with your face pressed on the sofa muffling out your whines and cries.

"J-Jimin..."

"What is it?"

Jimin enjoyed how you withered under his touch. How your pathetic little whines turns him on which is why he began to pull down the zipper of his dress pants, he didn't wear anything underneath as Jimin easily took out his hardened and dripping dick. Jimin pulled his fingers out from you making you whine out at the loss but yelp in shock when you were pulled up. Jimin had his hand on your waist making you straddle him, he didn't waste any time when he pushed himself inside you.

"F-fuck!" you gritted out at the sudden penetration. Jimin threw his head back in pleasure when he was inside you, "Ride on my dick while you play with your tits baby." he ordered as you comply. Pulling the dress down revealing your already hardened nipples, your fingers toyed with your own sensitive buds while you moved your hips causing your own orgasm to build up fast.

"Don't you dare cum."

You were in bliss. The pleasure coming from playing with your tits to Jimin's dick deep inside your pussy. You were so dizzy from the pleasure as your breathing increased. "Jimin please!" you begged for the man below you as you could feel your release coming,

"Not yet baby."

Jimin held your waist while moaning out your name as you kept riding him. He could feel himself rubbing against your walls as the tip of his head hitting your sweet spot with ease. "Jimin I can't. Please let me cum!" you were already tears trying to hold back yourself from cumming. You never cried during sex even if you were overstimulating. But Jimin enjoys it, his inner sadistic-self is getting off from your tears.

"Will you be a good girl for me then?" He smirked while making eye contact with you. Shit. You look so hot like this above him, he felt another wave of possessive thoughts hitting him at the thought of you letting other men see this. You were his. Why didn't you get that?

Biting your lip at his answer you didn't know how to respond because of the knot you felt in your stomach. But you were desperate for a release so you'll do anything to satisfy Jimin. "Will you be my good girl? Will you listen to me?" Jimin asked again making you nod frantically. You just want to cum damn it!

"Say it."

"F-fuck! Yes Jimin please, I'll be a good girl. Let me cum now!" you cried pathetically but it was enough for Jimin. "Good girl. You can cum." and with that you felt the cum oozing out from your hole as it dripped down between your legs. Jimin came inside you a few seconds after staining his slacks but he didn't cared.

You rested your head in the side of his neck breathing heavily, body shaking from the orgasm. You mumbled out something that made Jimin chuckle.

"I hate you Park Jimin."

***

***

now on with the story