Fear

Riley's pov

ehm bell have you seen clarke. No why? are you okey he asked. Yeah yeah I just need to ask her something that's all. I gave Bellamy a kiss on the cheek and walked away.

-

You've got a lot going on don't you I heard my brother say. Oh hey finn. Look I know we hadn't talked much the last few days but. Even tho you might hate me for the choices I make. Just know I still love you okey I said hugging him.

Whoah where is my sarcastic Lil sister and what have you done to her he said joking. I have no idea I said. Oh bell said you where looking for Clarke? Yeah just some girls stuff don't worry. You sure he asked laying his hand on my shoulder. I nodded.

Do you know where she is I asked. Yeah yeah she's at the dropship helping out with something. Right thanks I said and ran to the dropship.
Hey clarke can we talk I said once there. She nodded and walked to me.

You okey she asked. Funny thing you are the third person who asked and the first I'll be honest with. Riley? She said worried. Let's go to a more private place she said and we walked to the supply store or whatever they call it.

-

So what did you want to talk about clarke asked. I sat down on a couch. I know I'm probably being paranoid but Rea has been gone for way to long it's been three days and she's not back.

Your right she is gone for a while. Buy you could of just told Bellamy though she said. I know but he knows I'd go looking for her and he'd forbid me to even go out of camp.

Thats true she said. Look whatever happens I'll be there for you. Thanks clarke I hugged her and we went back.

-

hey I said smiling a bit. Hey Jesper said back. So how are you holding up jesp. Better than I thought he said smiling. I see your smiling again I said laughing. Yeah he laughed to.

There was loads of yelling going on outside. Jesper and I nodded at each other and I ran outside. Bellamy say me running so he ran to.

Riley wait Miller said. What why what happened I asked. I walked round him and saw it. It was rea. She was all bloody and had cuts all over the place. I tried to hold back my tears.

I walked to Bellamy who was now running faster. He was almost there when I my legs gave out. I fell into his arms and sobbed. I couldn't help it. How are we supposed to live here when the grounders keep killing us I said to Bellamy.

How are we supposed to raise kids in a world like this I said crying. He hugged me even tighter. And said we'll figure it out.

(A/N)

Hey you guys I know it's been a while. I had lots of homework and I dealt with some other private issues. Don't worry I'll be fine.

Anyway I hope yall like the story if you have any requests/suggestions please message me I would love to hear from you guys.

❤️❤️❤️❤️