Jealousy

Every staff finished cleaning up their equipments and started leaving the practice room. Pants and huffs can be heard from the stars that are in the said room, GOT7 just finished filming their dance practice crazy boyfriend version. But they can't go home after that they still need to practice the dance and polish it as there will still be many stages to perform at.

In one corner of the room jinyoung is leaning against the mirror with his head laying low looking at the floor as if it is the most interesting thing in the  world. Beside him is BamBam talking animatedly, whether he knew if his hyung is listening or not he did not mind or he just simply don't know.

"In my opinion we should change our costumes you know the suspenders to different costume they just look weird,  its also cool but you know more weird than cool" Bambam continued.  Seemingly unawate of the growing annoyance from his hyung.

"If we contin---."

"What the hell bam? Can't you shut up for a second!? You're getting really annoying!" Jinyoung shouted clearly scaring his dongsaeng

"Jinyoung stop it!" Jinyoung heard his leader say that and as if being broken from a spell his expression changed.

"Oh my God, I'm really sorry, hyung didn't mean it." He said to the younger before hugging him.

"It's okay hyung I'm just being annoying. " The younger

"No bammie I'm the one at fault I'm just not feeling well today ok? "

"Ok hyung I understand,  maybe you should go to the car to rest and be alone?" Bambam suggested.

"You're right bammie, thank you. Then I'll be going . "

"See you later hyung. " Unbeknownst to the two there's some taiwanese looking at them burning with jealousy.  Of course who wouldn't be jealous if your lover keeps giving you the cold shoulder but touchy feely on others.  Mark knows that he shouldn't be like this to Bambam, he's their group's baby after all but still the ugly feeling is not letting rational thoughts get in him.

He knows that there's no good in silent treatment so if Jinyoung's not gonna do anything then he will. Making his resolve he started walking to the car to talk to Jinyoung.

Meanwhile,  Jinyoung is having the same thoughts, jealousy,  its an ugly thing that may mean two things,  either you love that person or you don't trust them. It's not like Jinyoung doesn't trust his lover, he does, even with his life it's just that before their new album release they went to a vacation with other members on some foreign country.  Knowing they won't be smothered by fans as much to other countries he wants to go out with Mark but the man refused so with the pain of rejection he invited youngjae instead but when they were in the mall he saw Mark with JB adding salt to the wound and he got jealous. Since then he has been keeping interactions with Mark as minimal as possible.

He began to wonder if he even has the right to be jealous,  well logically speaking he have but he's not confident.  He has loved his hyung for years but he doesn't know if his lover feels the same or whether its as deep as his so he's a little uncertain about his hyung's feeling even if he's the one who asked him out. For all he know they're diving to unknown head first.  Sighing he closed his eyes and relaxed on his seat.

"You sure sigh a lot, if you continue that you're going to run out of air. "

"HOLY SHIIIIT!, what the hell hyung you scared me." Jinyoung exclaimed clearly shaken out of his body but the older only laughed at him. Remembering his anger to the older he kept silent.

Mark only stared at him as he stared outside the car's window although there's nothing but cars to look at,  they're in the parking lot of course.

"Jin-. "

"Aren't we supposed to go back now?" Jinyoung asked moving to get out of the car but the older pulled and pinned him to the seat.

"What? " Jinyoung shouted, failing to stop his feelings.

"Jinyoung, we have to talk."

"No, we don't."

"But I have to tell you something. "

"You don't deserve to say something but just go over it. "

"Well,  the reason you're not talking to me is because you're jealous, right?  Of JB. "

"Wha- How did you know that? "

"Youngjae told me. "

"That brat! "

"I'm sorry,  reallg its just that I was going to buy something and planned ahead to go with JB before you asked me to go with you. "

"Clearly, It's important. Are you done?  Can I go now? "

"No!  Jinyoung you're not getting it! "

"I know right? " Jinyound exclaimed sarcastically "Now let go of me." he escaped the olders grip and started walking away.

"Damn it! Jinyoung will you marry me? "

The younger stopped on his tracks and turned around with wide eyes.

"Marry me. " Mark panted his eyes desperate.

"Hyung what are you saying?  Someone might hear you. "

"I don't care. Please,  answer me." the older said bringing out a ring.

"Is this why you went to the mall then?"

"Yes, so I'll  be damned if we end here. "

"Calm down you dork. Of course, I'll marry you. "

The older put the ring on his lover's ring finger before kissing his lover.

"Now, no more silent treatments,  if there's a problem we talk, ok? " mark said firm yet gently.

"OK." the younger answered smiling before kissing the older softly.