Mate[SMUT]

This is dedicated to JaeDae2120 , thank you for requesting and giving me idea

This is my first time writing boy on boy action , so please bear with me.

Please support me Love ya!

Warning: boyxboy action. Lemon . It will be very "graphic"

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

New town , New school , New life and of course new people to deal with. Jinyoung sighed and walked to the front door shouting."I'm going" and locked the door.

Making his way to school , he heard some high school girls talking about him, like how cute and handsome he is . He just smiled at them and the girls gigled and blushed. He sighed again girls are too easy , and so boys well humans are. He is getting bored and started thinking , who his mate will be or maybe he/she died .

****************************************************************

"ok class, we have a transfer student" their advisor said mark looked down at his desk and continued doodling on his notebook completely uninterested

He heard the students saying how handsome the new student is. He felt string being pulled and sweet scent spreading in the room. He looked up to the transfer student . They both mumbled.

"mate" as  jinyoung's  eyes turned red and mark yellow in split seconds

"please introduce yourself" the teacher said .

"Hello everyone I'm Park Jinyoung from busan , nice meeting you all please take care of me". Jinyoung said never breaking eye contact with mark.

"you can sit , there at the back , next to the window" jinyoung complied , he is sitting across Mark his mate and the lecture went on , jinyoung zoned all the teachers out , he had studied this again and again for centuries now , he can also just stand in front and continue the lecture. If you guys didn't know he's a vampire and he's 422 years old but still beautiful or rather handsome.

To his dismay the school ended faster than he expected , guess he's not ready to face his mate a werewolf , he knew he was since even in just split second he saw the other's eye turned yellow.

He didn't want to have a werewolf mate because of the prophecy .

This prophecy is about mates of same gender but different races , werewolf and vampire. After meeting and mating rumors will spread on all races vampire , werewolves, shapeshifters , fairies etc.  The fusion of two races will cause war to arise and hopefully peace will be given after the war.

"Hey" mark said

"Hi" jinyoung answered

"So , what's your race?" mark asked

"what do you think?" jinyoung scoffed and showed his teeth to his so called mate.

"A vampire" mark said seductively pulling jinyoung near him

"Wha-what are you doing'?" jinyoung asked flustered

"I'm just hugging you" mark answered , he lifted jinyoung bridal style and went to his dorm.

"come in" mark said , jinyoung complied

Just right after he entered he felt his body being slammed against the wall and lips crushed into his.

"mph what mph are mphh you mpfh doing" jinyoung asked

"mating" mark answered and kissed jinyoung deeply this time , tounges wrestled fighting for dominance and jinyoung is losing horribly.