- S e v e n t e e n -

Start from the beginning

Maddie: "You don't have to lie to me Kenzie, you're not good at it."

Kenzie: "I'll be there in twenty."

Maddie: "Okay."

Call Ended.

I walked out of the bathroom, I took Milo out of Billie's arms so I could lay there. I started leaving light kisses on her jawline, I heard her let out a relaxed sigh as she stretched.

Billie: "Why the hell are you up so early?"

Maddie: "I have four doctors appointments today, you wanna come?"

Billie: "Sure, I have nothing to do today anyways. Where's Milo?"

Maddie: "Behind you."

She rolled over and cuddled Milo again, I walked over to the other side of the bed and took Milo from her again and walked out of the room. I walked down the stairs to let her out, while I was down there, I filled her food and water bed.

Billie: "Why did you take her!" She whined.

Maddie: "Get ready!"

Billie: "Did you already shower?!"

Maddie: "Yes!"

Billie: "Of fucking course!" She said playfully, and I couldn't help myself from laughing.

I was scrolling through my phone, I was looking at Twitter and I saw that I was in the lead for the award I was nominated for. I have like an hour to kill, I have hella PR I need to unbox. I fucking hate unboxing shit, it takes too long and makes the biggest mess.

I let Milo in and she immediately ran up to Billie, she's in the shower. So she's not gonna get what she wants. I walked up to the glam room and saw all the boxes laying around, they're all big as hell too.

I sat down on the floor and pulled the box between my legs, Milo shortly comes in after me.

Maddie: "Aw it looks like you're stuck with me." I said in a baby voice, I scratched her stomach as she rolled over on to her side.

Whenever I have PR, I organize it into three categories. Stuff I wanna test out, stuff I don't know what to do with, and stuff that was sponsored. The sponsored section makes me wanna die, because I have to post on my story, then attach a link. I'm really complaining about first world problems but its whatever.

I got through one box and it went quicker than I thought it would, I got through like four boxes by the time Billie came in and found me. Milo obviously shot up and wagged her tail at Billie. I looked away from both of them so I could sneeze, I've been sneezing hella the last couple of days and if they tell me I'm allergic to my dog. I will be throwing hands.

Billie: "Are you sick?"

Maddie: "It's allergies, I'm going to the doctor for that at 12. What time is it?"

Billie: "9:12. Do you wanna go?"

Maddie: "I can't leave until Kenzie gets here. She's coming here with Holden so they can watch Milo."

Bille: "They're coming here together?" She said happily.

Maddie: "Yes!"

Billie: "They're totally gonna be a couple by New Years."

Maddie: "Midnight kiss." I covered my mouth, to show my excitement.

Billie: "Say fucking less." She had the same amount of excitement as I did.

Almost on command, I heard the front door open meaning they're here.

Kenzie: "Yo!"

Maddie: "Glam room!"