Chapter 5

~~Please, this ain't even jealousy, she ain't got a thing on me~~ ((Want U Back))

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

[Hiro]

First Period had ended, did I even forgot something today? I know there was something's going to happen, It's at the tip of my tongue. Who's going to this school again?

"So.." (y/n) stated while walking around the corridor with me, "what's you next subject?" Asked her.

I glared at my next class "English. Uh. Why? Of all subjects why English?" I whined, "atleast My next subject is Science." I stated "I assume you were great at Robotics..maybe you're a prodigy.." she guessed.

"What makes you said that?" I raised an eyebrow, "you had a good fighting bot.....that means you're good at Robotics and I mean seriously 14 years old in college? It's obviously you are a prodigy.. " she shoved her hands into her back.

"Nah maybe Thats just luck, that's all..." I shook my head in denial ,"you had a good fighting bot also..(y/n)" I grinned at her, "what makes you say that? You defeated me last fight.." She faintly chuckle.

"But I saw your fight before we fought ago..so.." I shrugged playfully,"oh?" She stopped walking while she titled her head.

"Mhm.." I nodded as we continued walking.While we go to the corner towards English Class, I bumped someone "oh! I'm sorry I'm sorry..!" I quickly apologized.

"..I didn't mean to-" I looked at girl. Who had two pigtails and a pair of rectangular rimmed glasses.She looks familiar.

"Marie/Hiro!" We exclaimed at each other, "I missed you so much!" Marie exclaimed, "I told you I would go to this school one day.." She slapped my shoulder lightly yet playfully.

"So you're new here?" I asked, "no..I just got here actually" she giggled, "you guys knew each other?" (y/n) cutted off, As I looked at her "yeah she was my friend last 2nd grade" I stated as I chuckled.

"Mhm.." Marie nodded, "oh...I should go first..to English class then?" (y/n) akwardly ask while pointing her right thumb to our class room "I wouldn't wanna ruin you're reunion together.." She stated with concern while shrugging playfully.

"Okay..I guess.." I shrugged, (y/n) smiled shyly as she walked away, Gee I feel bad.. I thought as I rubbed my neck in guilt.

"Is there something wrong?" Marie looked at me in concern, "oh. Uh nothing's wrong" I snapped out and shrugged it off with a smiled.

"I'm going to English class..how about you?" Marie sweetly asked, "yep..." I nodded while popping the p, "let's go then! I'm excited for English!" She grabbed my wrist towards our classroom.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

[You]

Our Professor's not here yet, so I decided to read. Minutes later, I'm having this weird feeling when Marie is with Hiro. Okay, what am I feeling right now? Why do I feel angry? Please don't tell me I'm jealous or something..wait Am I even Jealous? I hope not..

Focus (y/n)! Focus! I said while smacking my head as I continue to read my book, a pop fiction book. I love reading pop fiction it was I couldn't help it! The story's adorable kay?

Here comes my unexplainable feeling again, I took a glance at Hiro, still talking with Marie. I sighed as I looked back to my book and flipped the pages, While I rested my chin under my hand.

I hear them laughing and having fun, I might take the 'this-bad-day-turned-into a-good day' thing back , I sighed again as Professor Johns entered.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Author's Note:

*Batman Voice* I sense trouble....to this Marie girl...=.= ~~I KNEW YOU WERE TROUBLE SINCE YOU WALKED IN!!~~

Yep..I can feel there's trouble.......I can feel it.. In my belly ..

How about you? Do you sense trouble to this Marie girl? I'm going investigate mode right now.....nahh

Thanks for the 80+ votes and almost 2k reads guys!

Sorry for the random pic on the side/above (if you're using app) xD, it's too much for me to handle kay? He's too much >w< as in TOO MUCH. I hope non of you would die in fangirling-ness o.O

I must go now before this Author's Note turned into a rant XD. Bye!

Ps. Hiro told me to post this for you (y/n) xDDDDDD