I just want to keep showing you all the wonderful things that are out there.

Start from the beginning

"Aren't you prepared." I grinned at him.

"It's cold right now, it's better to have an extra plus I didn't know if you would think to bring a hat." I nodded and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Well aren't you my savior." I mumbled against his cheek.

"Likewise." He said in a whispered tone. I didn't understand what he meant by it, I wasn't doing anything to help him out.

"Come on love birds." George said as he passed by us. Matty flipped him off but George didn't see it, I just let out a giggle. He grabbed his other hat and put it on then flashed me a grin to tell me he was ready to go.

Once we were all ready to go, we left the bus and called an Uber. The forest entrance wasn't too far from where we were staying, luckily though we had a hotel tonight and that meant a fucking bed for the night. Being cramped up in a bunk with Matty was cute for a bit but I was coming to my wits end with it.

The ride to the forest wasn't too long, they all chatted away about some shit from when they were younger. "Remember when we filmed the original video for Robbers?" Adam spoke up.

"Yeah that was a fun day." Matty grinned.

"It was so fucking cold though." George said, he looked freezing just remembering it.

"Have you ever seen it Alyssa?" Adam turned to look at me. I shook my head.

"Well it wasn't even us as The 1975, we were called Drive Like I Do before." George spoke up.

"That's interesting." I smiled. "Why did you change the name?"

"Dunno, just thought The 1975 sounded better." Matty shrugged.

"Well I need to go and watch this video at some point." I smiled, looking over at Matty.

"Yeah you'll get to see what a teenage Matty looked like." George laughed. "I doubt you'd of fucked him then."

"Oi." Matty said clearly offended. "I did alright back then."

"Yeah, sure." George winked at him. I decided to pull out my phone and searched the video on Youtube but kept the volume off.

"Oh great, now she's watching it." Matty huffed. It was funny to see them all so young, they looked so different.

"Look at your hair." I turned to Matty and he rolled his eyes. "The fashion, the sepia filter, the fire... it's so..."

"Cringe." Matty said, they all burst out into a fit of laughter.

"It's good to look back on those days and see how far we've come." Adam grinned, looking over at me as I watched the video.

"I think it's really cute." I turned to Matty, flashing him a grin. "How come your hair had no signs of curls here?" I asked him

"Oh you missed out of the phase of his life where he'd straighten his hair." George chuckled.

"Well I think the curls are cute." I said to Matty.

"Yeah they're so cute and bouncy." Adam messed with Matty, who just flipped him off with a glare on his face.

"You can all fuck off." Matty turned his attention to outside the Uber window.

When we finally arrived the conversations died down a little, we stood in front of the entrance to one of the nature trails and looked at each other. "It's fucking freezing." Ross whined.

"Well we did decide to go for a walk around the woods in the middle of November." George said sarcastically.

"Could be worse, we could be at the beach." Matty joined in, looking at Adam.