Moving Day

I sit at my desk, staring down at the documents in front of me. John, he lied. According to this, he does have an ability, and a good one at that. however, he went to a public school (not homeschooled) and was expelled, but Isen must have forgotten to print the last page with the details of the explosion. I'll ask him about it later. Looking at the picture, I realize just how hot he is with messy hair. Makes me just want-. I just realize I was just caressing his face... on a sheet of paper! Mentally chiding myself I think, doesn't matter, he's a year younger anyway, so it won't matter anywa-. As I scan the page I realize this is from his second year he's repeating the grade!? That means he's in my league! I quickly slam my head on the desk. I mentally slap myself. Stupid brain. Just in the door opens, and I hear a voice.
'This is your new living space, have fun moving in," I hear a mans voice say,"Arlo! If your home John is here if you wouldn't mind helping him move in."
"Coming," I mumble. As I walk out, the man says his goodbyes, and walks into the pouring rain. What I see next is a pretty sight before me. John sands there, his soaking clothes cling to his muscular frame, and provide flattering outlines. Seeing his wet hair I grabbed him a towel. After he drives his hair, he shakes it, the mess going out in all directions.
"What are you smirking at," he snarles,"I didn't chose to be here you know."
"Yea," I answer,"But has anyone told you just how cute you look when your pissed?" He gives me a bewildered look. I just realized I said that out loud. Sh*t. Without further hesitation, I help him move his bags into his room. After that he takes a shower, as I get ready for bed. I hear the shower stop. I wait a minute before stepping in the hallway, just a bump into half naked John. Pulling away I say sorry, and head to the bathroom to brush my teeth. Staring into the mirror, I realize just how much I'm blushing. Snap out of it I tell myself. I had back to bed, and lay facing my desk. If you minutes later, I hear a small knock on the door.
"What do you want," I ask.
"Arlo, I-I was wondering, it it-its not to much trouble," John stammers,"If I c-could sleep with you. It's really c-could."
"Shure," I answer. I turn my back to him, my face red. He crawls in and presses his back to mine. But the start I realize we both sleep shirtless. But I don't mind his skin is warm after all~
Zzzzzzz

(It's short swy ¯\(°_o)/¯)