𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨

Start from the beginning

one of the golden arms at his side flung out to strike elizabeth, but gowther quickly grabbed her and jumped out of the way. "merlin, now!"

"hendy! come here quick!" escanor called to the former grand master.

"let's go..." merlin panted and a perfect cube suddenly formed around them.

hawk cried out as he ran to them. "make some space for me too!" he was then engulfed in a perfect cube, only big enough that he could fit but unfortunately was pressed against its walls. "better than nothing i guess..."

"king! diane! if i remember correctly, magical attacks do not affect the demon king! be careful!" merlin yelled.

"okay!" the two yelled back.

"i will also lend a hand." mael said, rushing forward to join them.

"me too!" mira exclaimed, raising her fists.

"we will protect elizabeth at any cost!" diane yelled as she struck the demon king over and over with her hammer.

"we will not let you have your way with the captain's body!" king said before sending a flurry of attacks with his chastifol.

mael rushed in and sent a barrage of attacks with his fists. mira joined him, throwing a few at him from behind.

mael's eyes widened, "impossible... he completely parried all our attacks?"

"he's unscathed!" mira gasped.

suddenly the golden arms around him lashed out, twisting as the struck the four, sending the power of their attacks back at them with full force. the perfect cube that held merlin, escanor, hendrickson, gowther, and elizabeth was destroyed, the group now laid on the ground.

"resistance is futile. now then, allow me to end your suffering once and for all." the demon king said.

"hey! demon king!"

he turned to see hawk, still in his perfect cube. "if you intend on hurting elizabeth, then you'll have to get past me! the captain of leftovers!" the pig said bravely, despite the sweat dripping down his body. "the king of leftovers shall be your opponent! do you know what happens when the king of leftovers gets serious? i'll beat you into a pulp!"

"hawk, no! don't provoke him!" elizabeth cried.

"hey! you coward! do you hear me?" hawk continued.

"is that pig stupid?" rueduciel gasped.

mira sat up on her forearms, her face covered in scratches. "h-hawk, stop!"

the demon king smiled as he looked at hawk. suddenly, the gold arm beside him lashed out and grabbed hawk, destroying the perfect cube around him before he picked him up. "what an irritating species of beast. i will send you directly to your brother right now."

"stop! don't kill him!" elizabeth cried, tears falling down her face.

the demon king didn't listen. he slowly crushed hawk before dropping him, blood dripping down the claws of the golden hand that once held him.

"captain, do you hear me?"

mira looked at the new voice. a smile spread across her face as she gasped out his name, "ban!"

"hang in there. i swear i'll get this old fart out of your body." ban said cooly.

"you said you're going to drive me, the demon king, out?" the demon king asked incredulously, "you? all by yourself? how do you expect to do that?"

"ban... you came for us. you really did!" hawk cried weakly.

ban smiled at the pig, "always pushing yourself too far, aren'tcha."