------

mark and donghyuck walked at the sand, and looking around, they also saw some people chilling at the sand and some are already swimming.

they sat at one of the beach chairs, "do you want drinks?" mark asked, placing his chin on donghyuck's shoulder and the younger nodded, "just wait here, okay?" mark told and donghyuck gave him a smile.

he admired the whole beach then closing his eyes as the sun hits his face, he really doesn't mind if he gets more tan than he is now.

he was just peacefully waiting for mark, with his eyes closed, not when a voice spoke, "hey, baby boy."

at first, he thought it was mark, who's trying to seduce him, but that's not his voice. he then open his eyes and was met by a built masculine man, smirking in front of him, not gonna lie, it almost made him drool. "you're here by yourself?"

finally snapping at of his thoughts, "oh n-no, i'm just waiting for someone." he awkwardly smile.

"i don't see someone here, though." he faked a pout and sat in front of him, on the spare chair, "it's fine, i don't bite."

"well... i do." and another voice came from behind the tanned male, shifting his head towards the voice. he saw his lover walking closer, placing the drinks at the small table beside with a smirk on his face, "i see a lot of half-naked people walking around, why him?"

the strange snickered, "dude, line up behind me, he's fine as hell," rolling his eyes and stood up, "and i saw him first."

donghyuck just wanted to laugh at the scene he's seeing, this stupid man right here still doesn't get the hint with all the hickeys laid on his neck "who even are you?"

"his husband?" he raised his brows, also standing up, only to push the stranger's chest, this is enough to donghyuck jolt from his seat to calm his lover. "fucking get lost." once the stranger is out of sight, he looked down at donghyuck.

"maybe that short shorts of yours is a bad idea."

donghyuck looked down at his shorts, and his thick thighs are surely exposed, "i mean they're called shorts for a reason."

the older just chuckled, grabbing harshly at donghyuck's waist pulling him down on his lap. "you're so hot." placing his index finger on the younger's chin.

donghyuck's butt is dangerously placed exactly on top of mark's clothed member, and he could feel it getting harder and harder. both of them looked down, realizing what's happening, "m-mark.." hiding his face on mark's chest.

"i-is it because of m-me...?" because looking around, he saw almost naked girls walking in front of his daddy, trying their best to hopefully made the older straight.