𝐄𝐮𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐚

☆~☆~☆

Standing before a gust of wind, Thomas felt a cold chill rush through his body, a soft lip quiver and warmth in his bright eyes, his feet gracefully took a step into the gust. As if the first time, he felt alive. Bright colors fulfilled his corneas, bringing the deep dull world into a new view and bright vivacious way. Thomas gasped, his body felt lifted into a new world, his nerves immediately calmed and his body relaxed through the thick walls. Walking forward, in such a light gave him this vigor, he wanted to latch and hold onto that feeling forever. A deep breath, he felt transported into this utopia. Thomas looked around with awe, the skies were a bright blue not their natural dull gray, clouds shone and created this new feeling inside of him, turning his insides into goop. What is this place?

In this utopia, there weren't torn down buildings with blankets covering the opening holes. This place lacked so much violence, so much hatred. No more crying children swaddled inside their mother's arms, no burning barrels of the deceased, Thomas could feel his cheeks burn, new feelings smothered him. A feeling that was as bright as the sun, and as simple as the skin wrapping around his tan skin. Thomas's eyes never felt so warm, the grass was a bright green waving with the gust of winds. Cabins spread around the fields, children chased each other, their smiles noticeable and lively. Waves crashed into rocks, the water falling through the dark rocks as the sun reflected upon it. Such beauty, such feelings had Thomas spinning in circles with wide eyes.

Older peoples, their gray hair tied back and all types of ages of children stared at them with such wonder. Thomas focused on all of them, each of them wearing different color body suits, each with wrinkled faces and huge smiles as the young eyes followed them. Thomas focused on the person in green, their heads holding a flower crown, their palm extended and a daisy grew fast and mighty in their hands. Thomas gasped and immediately fell back to the ground in fear. The grass wasn't crisp and dead, but rather smooth and soft, a new touch and feeling sent Thomas into more confusion. A million questions raced through his mind.They have powers.

Thomas felt a strand spike of dizziness rush through him, he felt sick to his stomach, clutching onto his stomach. His eyes closed for a mere second, before a deep voice sent him into complete overdrive.

"A newbie. Let me see your wrist," The voice was authoritative and raspy, a thick slur added to the end of his sentence. The male before him had crows feet by his eyes, and wrinkles around his lips, long gray hair that trailed down to his chest. His eyes were a bright brown, they were welcoming yet completely intimidating. His suit was colorful, like a rainbow barfed all over him.

Thomas recoiled himself into his body. "It's okay child, this is a safe place. I'm Opal."

Thomas extended his wrist, pulling off his ripped blanket and exposing his dark black gem, Obsidian. The male's eyes widened, his fingers traced the gem with ease. A gasp left his dried lips. Thomas tried to yank himself back, but failed against the grip of the man.

"Obsidian! Welcome to Euphoria. School of Witchcraft," and with that sentence, Thomas was being dragged to a large lengthy building in the middle of the field. Fear eating him alive, as Opal didn't let his grip die from Thomas's now reddened wrist.

☆~☆~☆

That's it for this chapter, I'm so sorry it's so short! It'll get better as the story progresses. You'll meet more characters in the next chapter and learn more about Euphoria.

Also here's a question: why am I not allowed to do italics all of a sudden in my stories ? ..

MINHOMYHOE bookara

^ thanks for all your help you lovely people.

Leave nice comments and please go support my other stories. Thank you loves.

Wash your hands and be careful.
Stay Gorgeous.

x
Kaden.

Euphoria.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara