Chapter 4 |Rolling Heads|

"Bruce have him a sedative he should be out for a couple hours." Rhodes says walking out of the med bay.

" you guys take car of him and I'll bring him back the Zorian elixir when I get back. " Carol says and begins to walk out.

"Where are you going?" Steve asks.

"To kill Thanos." She answers and everyone follows her.

There's a muffled conversation then Nat steps into the room, "Hey  n/n wanna go kill Thanos?"

I look at her and say, "Lets go kill that prune." And then my suit forms over me. Nat smiles and I follow her to the ship.

"All right who here hasn't been to space?" The racoon asks once were all settled into our seats.

Nat, Rhodes, and Steve raise their hands.

"Better not throw up on my ship." Racoon says and we go into hyper speed.

" WOOH FEELS LIKE A ROLLER COASTER! " I shout.

"Suddenly we stop at a planet and Carol jumps out and says," I'll head down for recon. " and she fits away.

A few minutes later she flies back and says, " No satellites, no ships, no army's no ground defences of any kind. It's just him. "

"Then that's enough." Says Nebula .

I burst in through the shack and stand there staring at the prime that killed two of the most important people in my life.

"I used the stones to destroy the stones, there home reduced to atoms ." Thanks says.

" You murdered trillions! " I shout and send a giant gust of wind at him which sends him flying back.

"You should be grateful." He says and Bruce punches him across the face .

"I am inevitable." Thanos says between breaths.

"We have to tear this place apart he has to be lying." Rhodes says.

"My father is many things a liar is not one of them ." Nebula says.

" Ah thank you daughter, perhaps I treated you to harshly. " Thanos says but then Thor out of no where raises his axe and chops of Thanos' head.

After a few moments of silence Rocket says, "What did you do?"

"I went for the head." Thor says and walks out.

" Okay then. " I say and follow Thor back to the ship.