Chapter 3 |No Trust|

"Its been 23 days since Thanos came to earth." Rhodes says.

" World governments are in pieces. " Nat says.

We were all sitting at a table as holograms of the people who disappeared came up.

Peter and Bucky came up and I felt the tears form in my eyes.

"And the parts that are still intact are trying to work. He did... he did exactly he did exactly like he said he would and he wiped out 50% of all living creatures." Nat continued.

"Where is he now?" Tony asked.

"We don't know he just opened a portal and walked through." Steve explained.

"What's wrong with him he looks like he's about to challenge Thanos to a rap battle." I asked pointing to Thor who was hunched over and wearing a beanie and leather jacket.

"Oh he's pissed he thinks he's failed which of course he did but there's a lot of that going around right now." A freaking RACOON says.

"Honestly till this exact second I thought you were a build-a-bear." Tony says.

"Maybe I am." Racoon says.

"We've been hunting Thanos for the past 3 weeks now. Deep space scans, satalights, we got nothing. Tony you fought him." Steve said.

" Who told you that? No I didn't fight him. He wiped my face with a moon while the wizard have away the stone. That's what happened he's he's unbeatable. " Tony said.

"Ok. Did he give you any clues any coordinates anything?" Steve asked.

"You know I saw this coming a few years ago thought it was a dream didn't want to believe it." Tony said.

" Tony I'm gonna need you to focus. " Steve said sternly.

"And I needed you as in past tense, that trumps what you need. It's to late buddy sorry. You know what I need a shave." Tony said getting up and yanking the cords that were attached to his arms off, " What we needed was a suit of armour around the world whether it impacted our precious freedoms or not that's what we needed. "

"Well that didn't work out did it?" Steve said coolly while I just sat there dumbfounded as to what they were talking about.

" I said we'd lose and you said 'we'd do that together to' well guess what cap we lost and you weren't there, but that's what we do our best way after the fact. What are we the Avengers not the Prevengers we're the Avengers. " Tony said putting emphasis on the A.

"Tony sit down you made your point now sit down." Rhodes said trying to make him sit down but the billionaire pushed last him.

" Ive got nothing for you Cap no coordinates, no clues, no options, no strategies, no nothing, no trust liar. " he then took off his arc reactor and put it in Steve's hand, "Here you take this out it on and you hide." Tony then fell to his knees and said, " I'm fine. " Before collapsing onto the ground.

Ooh I love this chapter so much drama and in case your confused you doesnt know the references to Civil War because you got there when the gang was trying to figure out living arrangements. Just to clear up any confusion.