NICKY 🤍✨
I swear I ain't even mean it how it came out. I was just reminding you that I had a girlfriend and that I ain't want you to get your feelings involved.

CHAS CHAS 🤤❤️
I was just there to enjoy myself. I did not gaf about any of that. I didn't care. I could care less. If I knew I was gonna catch feelings by just dancing with you I would've never danced with you dude. I probably wouldn't have even came to the party.

NICKY 🤍✨
I'm sorry Chasity. Can I please make this up to you ? I wanna fix this.

CHAS CHAS 🤤❤️
Ion know 😐

NICKY 🤍✨
Please ? I just got you back and I can't lose you again 🥺

CHAS CHAS 🤤❤️
Fine 🤦🏽‍♀️

NICKY 🤍✨
Can you come over ? Like today ?

CHAS CHAS 🤤❤️
Yeah what time ?

NICKY 🤍✨
Now if you want ? I just wanna talk face to face

CHAS CHAS 🤤❤️
Give me a few hours and I'll be right over.

NICKY 🤍✨
Ok, see you when you get here 💘
Read 12:06 PM

"I know you miss Edwin. So get out the car.", I say to Erica. "You sure ?", she asked me. "Why would I tell you to stay in the car ?", I laugh at her. "I don't know.", she said as she got out the car. We both walked up to the door together and I knocked. Zion opened the door again. "Hey Zion.", I say with a smile. "Hey ladies.", he said as he smiled at us. "Come in."

Me and Erica walk in behind Zion and close the door behind us. I seen Brandon making beats again and it made me smile. Edwin was next to him. Erica immediately ran over to him. She wrapped her arms around him tightly. It was so cute seeing Erica with someone that really likes her and sees her worth. She needs that.

I didn't see the other band member. I'm sure he would pop up eventually. "I'll go get Nick.", Zion told me as he went upstairs. I walked over to where Brandon and Edwin were. "Hey Brandon.", I say. "Hey Chasity ! I'm glad you came over today. I needed some help on another beat.", he said. "You need me ?", I ask. "Alway.", he said.

I sat next to Brandon and put on the headphones. "Just sing whatever ?", I ask him. "Do your thing.", he said as he smiled at me. Brandon was super chill. I loved the vibe he gave. He gave me a thumbs up. I started to sing again. I can sing really well but singing is not what I want to do in life. Modeling was most definitely my dream job and I love what I do.

"Nice !", Brandon said. "You sound good girl !", I heard Zion say. "Thank you.", I say as I smile at him. I look back towards their stairway and saw Nick and his girlfriend coming downstairs. "I'm just saying Nick. I'm gonna be gone for a whole month and I want you to visit me.", I heard her say. "I will.", he said as he kissed her cheek.

I rolled my eyes. I saw Alexys look at me and her smile dropped. "What's ya lil bitch doing here ?", I heard her ask Nick. "That ain't my bitch. Don't call her that. She's just my homegirl. And I told you to stop worrying. She's just a real good friend I grew up with.", Nick told her as they headed towards the door. She looked at me again and I winked at her. She rolled her eyes and walked off with Nick.