User4: Aww ^^^

User5: She's literally so gorgeous 😭

Edwinhonoret: Hi, you're really pretty 🙂👉🏽👈🏽
singlerica: Oof 😭😭 Omfg Hi ‼️😍

User6: I ship ^^

User7: Yesss 😍😍😍

Nick's POV

"Would you stop stalking her ?", Brandon said to me as he sat next to me. "I'm not stalking her.", I say. "You've be scrolling through her page for five hours straight today !", he laughed. "So ? That doesn't mean I'm stalking her.", I say as I roll my eyes. "Yes it does.", Austin said as he walked passed us.

"Edwin is stalking her best friend. Get onto him.", I say as I try to shoo Brandon away. "He's not stalking her anymore. He's texting her.", Zion said as he plopped down on the other side of me. "Wait really ?", I ask. "Yeah, they like each other so duh !", Zion said. "I don't like Chasity. I use to. But she's my best friend. We both are in relationships.", I quickly say.

I lied. I like Chasity a lot. I'm stuck with Alexys right now who's only a nice piece of ass to me. I mean she's cool to hang out with but being in a relationship with her is difficult. I don't even really know with her anymore. "Don't fight it Nick. You miss her and all the feelings you ever felt for her are rushing back.", Austin said as he walked past us again.

"Why is he just walking back and forth like that ?", Zion laughed. "He's a weirdo.", Brandon chuckled. "Tell us about Chasity.", Edwin said as he walked in. "Oh now you wanna come out of the room.", I say. "Yes because Erica and Chasity are shopping with Trevor.", Edwin said as he sat on the floor in front of us.

"Who's Trevor ?", Austin asked as he stood behind me as I was on the couch. "Her boyfriend.", I say softly. "Erica's boyfriend ?", Brandon asked. "Chasity's boyfriend.", I say. "How does he look ?", Austin asked. "He's kinda light skinned and skinny with short brown hair.", I say. "He sounds ugly.", Zion said. "He ain't me.", I say. We all began to laugh.

"Alright, quit stalling and tell us about Chasity.", Edwin said. I sighed. "Chasity. Her name is just as unique as her. I met her in 5th grade but I never really spoke to her until 7th grade.", I start. "She was a real pretty girl and she wore braces. She hated them. They use to call her metal mouth and shit like that. Erica was her only female friend."

The boys were really interested. "And Erica was shy. She had braces too and glasses. But them two together was chaotic.", I say as I chuckle. "What you mean ?", Zion asked. "If anyone was bothering Erica, you could expect Chasity to be fighting by the end of the day. Erica was her girl. That's how tight they are.", I tell them.

"Edwin, sounds like Chasity is going to kill you if you mess up.", Austin laughed. Edwin gave him the middle finger. "Anyways, 7th grade I seen her and Erica in the lunch line and as she was on the way to her table that only her and Erica sit at, she dropped her milk carton.", I tell them. "That's cute.", Brandon said.

"She didn't notice that she dropped it so I got up and picked it up for her and brought it to her at her table.", I say.

"I said 'hey Chasity, you dropped your milk' and then I handed it to her. She told me thank you and then she smiled at me and boy did that almost knock me out.", I say as we all start to laugh. "She noticed that I was staring at her braces cause I liked the color. It was indigo. That's her favorite color. When she seen me staring she stopped smiling instantly and looked down."

"Aw Nick you almost drove her away.", Zion said.
"Shh !", Austin said to him.

"I didn't mean to. So I told her I liked the color of her braces and she smiled again. And then Erica was like 'you can give her the milk back now' !", I say, making sure I mock her voice. "She was that mean best friend.", Brandon chuckled. "And was ! So I was like 'I'm sorry.' and then I walked away and went back to my table."

"So was that the first time y'all spoke to each other ?", Edwin asked me. "Yeah.", I tell him. "But how did y'all become best friends ?", Austin asked.

"The same day I gave her the milk, she came up to my after school to thank me. Then I walked her home because her house was two blocks away from mine. And since then, we'd walk together to and from school and that's what made us close. We started doing more things together. Going places and hanging out. Doing projects and soon going to dances together and parties. She was around for the Iconic Boyz. She loved us. Loved to watch us rehearse and dance. She came to every single show and performance."

"This is really some cute shit. Like I feel like a female the way I have my legs crossed, listening to this story.", Zion said as we laughed at him. "It's not over yet cause I wanna know what made y'all start liking each other.", Austin asked. "Man in 9th grade. She got her braces off. And she blossomed.", I say with a smile.

"She looked amazing. She was like a goddess. I mean she was already beautiful before but it grew and that's what I loved a lot about her.", I say. "But because of her glow up, I had to be protective. Guys from left and right was trying to get at her and I was not having it but I was so fucked up myself that I couldn't see that I could've had her."

"Nick you was hoe.", Zion said. "Damn Nick. You fucked up.", Brandon said. "Ok see, I know this now.", I say. "So she's coming to the party with Erica.", Edwin smirked. "Ouuu.", Austin said. "I can't even chill with her like I want to cause Alexys is coming too. She's gonna be up my ass the whole time.", I say as I shake my head.

"Just try to make time for her at least. It's been like what, three or four years since y'all hung out before.", Austin said. I nodded. "I can't wait for y'all to meet her. Once she gets comfortable, y'all are gonna love her.", I say as I smile. The boys don't know how much Chasity means to me. I hurt her before and I'll always regret it but I'm just glad I have her back.