chapter 5

Miss Smith: there you are papi.

Just then she sees me.

Miss Smith: what are you doing here ryo.

Ryo: oh well last night zombina thought it be a good idea to go for a walk I saw papi here one thing led to another and I passed out so she took me here.

Miss Smith:*sigh*you know you kidnapped your host right.

Papi: wait what.

Ryo: wait so I'm going to be her host.

Papi: but wait aren't you like what 8.

Ryo: no I'm an ad-

I was cut of as I hear miss Smith say.

Miss smith: he's and adult but he's also an innocent Lil shota.

Miss Smith: come on I need to get you back to your house.

Ryo:*pouting* whatever.

Time skip.

As we was coming up to the house i hear Miss Smith ask.

Miss Smith: I'll have another for you tomorrow she's a bit of a trouble maker.

Ryo: oh cool.

I then get out with papi as we go in I get tackled in a hug by zombina.

Zombina: ryo where have you been we was so worried.

She then sees papi.

After explaining.

I was running from toki as she said I ate to much chocolate and tried to put it up so I've been running from her.

Mila: how is he so fast.

Toki: it's that chocolate he's on a sugar high.

Ryo: oh are you all tried already.

Toki then chased me outside I saw a ball and couldn't help myself.

Ryo:hey toki fetch.

I then throw the ball what's messed up she went for it.

Ryo:*snicker*

I then went to the lake and sat on the peer my legs in the water I then heard panting I turned around to see a mad toki.

Toki:*mad* ryo.

I stood up as I had my hands up in defeat.

Ryo: I didn't think you'd actually go for it.

Toki took a step towards me as I took one back but I forgot there was water behind I fell in to the water it would've been fine if I knew how to swim.

Toki's pov

As I see ryo fall in to the water I was about to laugh but I didn't see him come Back up.

Toki: shit!

I jumped in to the water and pulled ryo out he coughed up water he then started to hug me tight.

Time skip.

As we came in to the house zombina saw us and started to laugh her ass off.

Mila: what happened.

Toki: ryo got scared and fell in to the lake and he doesn't know how to swim so I jumped in and pulled him out.

Ryo's pov

She then sat me down.

Toki: go change we can't have you get a cold.

I do as she says.

Small time skip

I was playing on my iPad asci heard my door open I saw it was papi she came over I made room she laid down next to me.

Papi: watcha doing.

Ryo: about to watch some scary ghost videos wanna watch.

Papi:sure.

Small time skip.

Zombima's pov

As we was in the living room we all heard.

Papi/ryo: AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

We all ran/siltherd up to his room to see them both huddled in the corner hugging each other ryo looked like he was about to cry papi was the same.

Zombina: what happened.

Papi: that!

She pointed at his ipad Mila picked it up and snickered she gave it to it said top 5 ghost videos.

Zombina: really these are probably all fake.

Ryo's pov

I then proceeded to stick my tongue at her I then hugged papi tighter when I realized something.

Ryo: wow papi your so soft.

I saw her face get red I then put my hand on her forehead.

Ryo: huh that's weird your face is red but your not hot.

Papi:*blushing* t-thats ok.

She then pushed my head in to her chest as she picked me up.

Papi's pov.

Papi:(I must protect this innocent cinnamon roll.)

I take him in to the kitchen and started to feed him a mango I'd put it in his mouth it he would close his eyes and opened his mouth as he sticks his tongue out a little I blush a little bit thinking about something that I would go to jail for.

Zombina: papi I know what your thinking you won't go to jail.

I blush as ryo tilts his head in confusen we then sit in the living room as we was watching a anime ryo liked it's pretty good I think it was cold something like pick up girls in a dungeon something like that just then we all hear a Knock on the door ryo gets up and goes to open the door.

ryo's pov

I heard a knock at the door I opened it up as I see.

Author: hmm wonder what.