4

You took away my desire! You took away my love! and now I will take away your passion and give you suffering because you will never know love until your true love's soul matches the color of your soul. He looks down at us again his pale blue eyes still spilling with sorrow then, he raises his hand above his head brings them down on the ground that begins to shake again then, as the ground continues to shake harder and harder the buildings around start to crumble and fall. As the soldiers and villagers who stood against them begin to run some of them fall victim to the falling walls of the buildings around them in the ground crumbling beneath their feet as they fall into the pits of their own demise. Then he brings his hand back up above his head and the and the shaking stops. Then in the loud booming voice he speaks.

          " You took away what I love! You took away what I desired! You took away my passion and now I will take away what you love, what you desire. You will have to wait for love to come to you and once love comes then you will die! But as of now the only thing you will have to suffer is immortality because death will not give you the ending you desire it will only prolong your suffering. You will need love to find your death and once you find your love you will not die quick and painless like you want but slow and with suffering as you watch the person you love age away into dust! They will be taken away from you and only then will you die. I curse you because I love you! I curse this immortal world! I will not undo what I did because what was injustice to me will be justice for you. You took away my passion and my eyes are changed forever. You will know no death. Some of you may live for thousands of years alone watching the ones you love slowly die or watching your friends as the color of their souls and color their eyes change to match those that love them. You will know nothing of that, or you will suffer until you find what you love and let that love destroy you. I give you immortality and in exchange for love you can love that person and die with them. You can never love them forever. Know sorrow and loneliness! You will know what I feel because I will not suffer alone and now you will suffer with me. I curse all lands, even those that have yet to be discovered, I curse you all to feel my pain and yes if you find love then you will see it being slowly taken away from you. I curse you all for the injustice done upon me! You will never know death without love and love will only be your death."

         As he spoke the words, he raised both his hands above his head and threw them down towards the ground and then a giant gust of wind came running through the village as a simple breeze across your face. The wind was gentle but the air it made sound like a beast that would drag you down to the underworld or like Hades coming to personally welcome you to death, then as He brought his hands down, He released a darkness where the stars cease to exist and colors themes in faded. We were thrown into a void of nothingness and not even the simple thought of hope could escape your mind. It could only be buried underneath the darkness that is felt in that second. In that moment time stood still, I thought the air around me stopped then all of sudden everything was back. The stars were bright, the colors glowed, and our hope was never really buried. With that the God of Passion and Desire Pothos had cursed us.

       Then he was gone; back to Mount Olympus to where His father was, to where all the Gods and Goddesses were. In that moment everything changed. I'm wondering if being immortal is possible if someone were to strike me down dead right now would I die and be nothing more casted into the world of darkness to where Hades lies in the underworld? Or would I just stare at the gaping wound bleeding from my chest and watch it heal close and stitch itself closed and leave a scar over time. Would these wounds not heal because of a God's curse? It seems the only thing that can truly kill us is love.

All I know is that this curse was placed on us by the God of Passion above. I thought I'd never see the day when someone or something or of love could show what they could really do to someone. Love brought us this curse and only love can end us if we are truly immortal. All I know is that love will destroy us even if you don't want to. We walk alone forever with meaningless relationships until we are ready to die with that one person that we will truly love forever or do nothing and walk alone for eternity. I would rather stay alone watch the people I know suffer trying to find their true love. All love did was create destruction and death.