22. Officially Mine

When Cheng Ming came back Yang Jian was still sleeping.

"Wake up," he shook the sleeping figure.

"What?" He opened his eyes slowly and saw Cheng Ming's face, "where am I?"

"At home, I brought you back as Tian Feng begged me to save him from you."

Yang Jian took a sitting position, "go away, I don't want to disgust you more than you already are," he said while his heart was begging him to stay with him.

Cheng Ming pretended to ignore what he said although he felt hurt because they were his words which Yang Jian repeated.

"Come to the living room in fifteen minute. First, take a shower and don't forget to brush your teeth," he said before leaving the room, leaving the appalled Yang Jian behind.

Although Yang Jian had no idea what was going on, he still did what Cheng Ming told him. Then he went down to the living room where Cheng Ming was waiting for him.

"Did you brush your teeth?" Cheng Ming got closer to Yang Jian.

"Yes, why?"

"I don't trust you, let me check personally," he said before pulling Yang Jian by his waist and started kissing him passionately.

Yang Jian was too shocked so he just stood there, doing nothing.

Cheng Ming broke the kiss, "you need to respond, you know," he said and pressed his lips back to Yang Jian's.

This time, Yang Jian responded to the kiss fully.

Soon, the kiss got very heated, Cheng Ming's tongue sought entrance which Yang Jian granted gladly.

"It has a peppermint flavour," Cheng Ming murmured while he was kissing Yang Jian, "I love peppermint flav- ah!"

Yang Jian bit his tongue to shut him up. They kissed for a very long time. Although Yang Jian had experience kissing a guy, that kiss blew his mind. On the other hand, it was Cheng Ming's first time to kiss a guy intentionally and he didn't even feel weird, on the contrary, it was the best kiss he ever had. Caught up in a heavy passion, they probably wouldn't stop if they didn't need to breathe.

"I will faint," Yang Jian was first to pull himself back.

"You made it a habit," Cheng Ming bit his swollen lower lip, "I bet you like being carried around by me."

A sudden realisation hit Yang Jian, "you kissed me!" He looked at Cheng Ming with suspicion, "will you hit me now like the last time?"

Cheng Ming caressed his swollen lips, "I am so sorry for hitting you and for those stupid words. I was a bastard but as long as you accept me I am willing to change."

"My fever should be very high, I am hallucinating," Yang Jian sat on the sofa, lost in his lovey-dovey words.

Cheng Ming sat next to him while laughing, "you aren't hallucinating, I really love you," he kissed his hand, "sorry to notice it so late."

"If it is another game, I will seriously kill you this time and buy a hamster for the uncle to fill your place."

"A hamster?" Cheng Ming hissed, "you are so cruel, damn fox!"

Yang Jian smirked, "I'm honest, not cruel."

"Ok, whatever," Cheng Ming got serious, "we have another issue to solve."

Yang Jian got tense, "what?" his heart was beating so fast.

Cheng Ming pointed to the leather bracelet, "this."

"..."

"Don't wear it."

"..."

"It's not yours, I bought it for that bitch."

Yang Jian wanted to keep the bracelet as he really liked it but he didn't want to argue with Cheng Ming so he took it off. Cheng Ming threw it into the garbage bin, making Yang Jian jump to his feet.

"Are you sick? It is so expensive!" He wanted to take it out but Cheng Ming grabbed his arm, not letting him go.

"You don't deserve second-hand things," he took a small box from his pocket with his free hand, "I got us a new pair," he said while revealing the same type of leather bracelets with silver full moon figures.

"Where did you find the money to buy two of these?!"

Cheng Ming chuckled, "why didn't you choose Economics as your major, you are really good with money, I see."

"Don't avoid the question."

"I sold Ying Yue's gift as it was never meant for me," he put one bracelet on Yang Jian's wrist and the other to his own wrist.

"Even a stupid wolf manages to do something smart once in a while, ha?" Yang Jian kissed Cheng Ming passionately.

"Wait," Cheng Ming broke the kiss.

"NOW WHAT?"

"How about you?"

"What about me?"

"You also have a watch Ying Yue gave, sell it like I did."

"No, I love it!"

"What?!"

Yang Jian pushed Cheng Ming on the sofa and climbed on him, "I will sell it to pay your tuition fee for summer school," he said before half nibbling half kissing his lips.

"What summer school?" Cheng Ming's cognitive skills were slow as Yang Jian's kisses were pulling him into a daze.

"You will certainly fail in the exams so I will be a good boyfriend and pay for your summer school," he smiled sweetly, "who knows, maybe I can even prepare bento boxes for you."

"Or," Cheng Ming gave a kiss to his neck, sniffing his minty smell, "I can eat you for lunch."

"Wow," Yang Jian said laughingly, "sounds like a good plan."

"By the way, I searched and guess what," Cheng Ming paused a second, "apparently wolves are not the biggest enemies of foxes but coyotes, so we are safe."

"Great news!" Yang Jian replied.

Then they continued with the steamy kisses.