Both dressed in casual clothing, the two of them went to a small bistro that was highly reviewed for its veal chops and hearty stews. It did not disappoint, as Kuroo seemed satisfied on what they had for lunch.

He loved that Kuroo spoiled him so much today. Not only did he let him sleep for almost 6 hours, Kuroo actually waited for him to wake up so they could eat together. Tsukishima's heart is so full his heart is going to burst.

His lips formed into a pout as he tried to hide a small smile.

"What do you want to do today?" Tsukishima asked Kuroo.

Kuroo only stared at him before he answered.

"Let's take a trip around your beloved Paris?" he grinned. "What were your favorite go to places? I'd like to know."

Tsukishima nodded brushing the teasing Kuroo is trying to give him.

After their sumptuous lunch, they went on a tour around the city. He noticed that all throughout their trip, Kuroo's hand tightly held his.

They have been to many places and he was happy that Kuroo is enjoying this. The only thing Tsukishima hated was whenever he is trying to have Kuroo pose for a photo, the man would pull him close and instead take a photo of the two of them.

They were sitting outside the café they decided to stop by for a break. As Tsukishima saw that Kuroo was almost finished with his iced drink, he thought of bringing him into one last place.

"Are we going to return to the hotel?" Kuroo asked in which he denied.

"One more," he meaningfully replied.

The sun has already set when they reached their last destination, the Parc de Saint-Cloud. It is often considered as one of the most beautiful gardens in the region. It holds the stunning view over the city of Paris, from the skyscrapers and the Eiffel Tower.

There were no almost people when they reached the main park, only a couple of tourists probably on the last leg of their tour.

The two of them went near the balustrade as they admire the cityscape. As night fell, they could see how lights to flicker open in the sea of darkness.

"And this...is one of the places I go to whenever I have a designer's block. I would stare at the sea of flickering lights and try to calm myself." Tsukishima said.

From the corner of his eyes, he saw Kuroo slowly nodded.

"And..." he trailed off.

He felt Kuroo's strong arms cage him as he stood behind him and put his hands on the balustrade.

"And?" Kuroo lowly whispered which sent shivers down his spine.

Tsukishima's lips slowly formed a pout. Kuroo chuckled slightly.

"I go here whenever I think of you." Tsukishima breathed as red scattered on his cheeks.

Kuroo only sank his lips on Tsukishima's nape and then hummed as if trying to urge him to continue.

"You were the biggest distraction that I have always encountered. When I am in the middle of class drawing my heart would always hurt so I have to excuse myself. I'm afraid of breaking down in front of many people," Tsukishima narrated.

He continued. "This place has witnessed every tear I shed for you. Well, except for my flat that would always here my petty sobs."

Tsukishima heard Kuroo click his tongue. He lightly snickered, but Kuroo seemed to be annoyed.

"Looking at the city lights look like stars from here, isn't it? This is what I loved the most that helped me eased my feelings. Although sometimes, on a bad day, I'd just stay here and cry for a long time."