"Red, the host, has Multiple Personality Disorder; more commonly reffered to as--"

"DID." Purple and Ian said together, finishing Barney's statement for him.

"Yeah.." Barney gave Ian a look and then turned away to look at the floor.

"You know.." Ian said quietly, "it's dangerous for..you."

"For me?" The system asked.

"Yes.. they weren't born with these powers. The government did this to them. I don't know why. They're sick..The held us and tortured us and hurt us. Color System .. for someone like you.. you are a goldmine for them.. the way you have DID, and the way your hair and eyes change color." Ian said darkly.

"You best be careful, Color System." Ian warned. "They get their hands on you, you best hope they don't find out."

"You speak as if you have it.." the system said.

"I'm.. not sure... what exactly what I have is called. So I call it DID because it's the closest thing..."

There was a moment of silence between us.

"I-Ian's right." I stammered, and I stood up from the circle and grabbed a bag. "Listen. It would be best to start heading to the Latibule. We are willing to take people in if you are willing to contribute." They gathered their stuff.

I told them about the Latibule and that it was where I called home. I told them about how there were people like me and Quentin. They seemed nervous, but even more desperate.

* * *

I estimated it would take at least three days considering the state they were in. I wasn't too far off my prediction. They were more determined and had more stamina than I thought. It only took two and a half days to get to the gates of the giant facility I called home. We got there just before nightfall. I had run ahead up to the gate when it was in view.

That's when I saw him. His fingers grasping hold of the chain fence and the tears that were running down his face. "Shelby?" We stared at each other for a second before I dropped my stuff and we ran at each other.

"Ross!" I cried with a smile as we embraced each other. We let go and he shook my shoulders.

"Where have you been? I have been worried sick! Max came back but you didn't and I.. I.." Ross was quivering.

"Ross..Ross! I'm fine now..I am fine now." I assured him. He finally looked past me at the four boys behind me.

"Who.. who are they?" he asked and quickly wiped away his tears.

I turned around to face the guys that stood there, dirty and out of breath and confused.

"Two of them helped me; the other two we found and helped them. They're with me." I turned to Ross again. "Two of them have been through what we went through.." I whispered and his gaze followed to them again.

Ross walked over to them and I followed. They stared at each other for a bit. "You.. you have ears and a tail?" Green  asked.

"And you look like crap.." Ross said back. Green grimaced and pursed his lips. "Which of you is it? Who was at one of those places? Who?"