十八

♡︎

♡︎

Jungkook was enjoying differen kind of ride,Taehyung just doesn't have a heart to say no when the brown hair boy asked him to ride the roller coaster with him even though he can't stan the high place.

That's the effect the younger has on him.

Now they're enjoying sweets that was temptingly display on the stall.

"Hyungie!look!cotton candy.Can I have it please?"Jungkook said,jumping excitedly then turn to Taehyung with wide doe eyes making Taehyung lightly shake his head with a small chuckle,Jungkook got so excited just by the colorful sweets it's such an adorable sight so he took the camera that nicely hang on his neck and snapped a photo of his beautiful bunny smile.

"Yes you can baby."

"Thank you so much hyungie."

"In one condition." Jungkook halt his step look at the older questioningly.The next sentence Tae said make him blush furiously.

"You need to kiss hyung first."a smirk creeping on his face,waiting for the younger to kiss him.

Jungkook slowly took a step forward to the older and tiptoe to kiss him but the blue hair boy has another plan so when Jungkook was about to kiss his cheek he turn around making the younger kiss his mouth instead.

Jungkook eyes become even wider,if possible.Taehyung broke the kiss and grin widely looking at the younger state.

"Cute."

Another photo taken.

"H-hyunggg" the younger whined,he didn't expect that at all.

"Let's buy you cotton candy bunny."

...

It's already 6 in the evenings when they decided to leave the amusement park.

Taehyung has won Jungkook an adorable tiger plushie saying 'if you miss hyung just hug this tiger,baby bunny'.

Their next destination is another surprise,Jungkook has to be blindfolded the whole ride and he kept whining cutely.

"Are we there yet hyunie?"

"Not yet bunny."

"We there now?"

"Baby not yet just wait we're almost there."

"Hurry hurry hyungie!!"

"Alright you little curious bunny."

"We're here."

Taehyung come out of his car and go to Jungkook's side and help him out.

They keep walking until Taehyung told the younger to stop.

Taking the blindfold off,the sight make Jungkook gasped.

There he stood on the beach around him were beautiful lights decorating around the table,on the tree above the table also prettily style with the star-like light.

"It's so beautiful hyungie."

"Just for you" Taehyung said looking at the younger who was admiring the scenery fondly he's so in love with him.

"Let's eat hm?"

...

The day ended nicely,both boy were content with their date,especially Taehyung.

He finally got to see the younger pretty smile again after so long.A smile that caused by him.

"I have a lot of fun today thank you hyung." The younger become all shy again  when they arrived their dorm.

"Me too baby.Thank you for today,thanks for didn't reject the date.I'll go to my room then.Goodnight angel."He gave the younger a peck on his forehead and about to walk to his room.

"Hyung!wait."

Jungkook stand on his tiptoe and gave the older a sweet peck on the lip and immediately enter his room.His cheek heat up.

On the other hand,Taehyung was shook.

Jungkook kiss me,he kiss me oh god.

He keep jumping,can't contend his happiness anymore.

"I can't wait to call you mine sweet little angel."