Errands with Guido Mista

"Uhhh im bored!!" exclaimed mista. He sighed then looked down at his boots. They were pretty dirty and looked like he hadn't cleaned them in weeks. "Holy shit! My boots are so dirty! What the hell I just cleaned them a couple days ago I swear!" He licked his finger and began scraping at the dirt on his boot. After minutes of trying to rid the boot of the dirt it still remained. "Dammit!!" He exclaimed. "Hey Y/N want to come run some errands with me?" You look up at him. He has an irrated look in his eyes. He looks really tired and you could tell it has been a rough week. But even in his worst looking state, you can't help but notice how cute he looked. Even when he was angry he still looked so soft. All you wanted to do is just hold him in your arms. You just want him to squeeze you and never let go. So when you heard this invitation your heart jumped a little. "Sure lets go!" You said. "Alright lets take the moped today cause I lost my damn keys for the car." As you both exit the house the sun glares into your eyes. It blinds you as you feel the warmth of the summer heat. "Alright here we are." Mista takes off the cloth from the moped. "Haha I love this moped! Here hop on." He gets on and you stare at him. "The hell are you waiting for? Come here dont be shy. Just sit down and wrap your arms around me." Finally you thought. An excuse to hold him from behind. As you board the moped you wrap your arms on his waist. A smell of perfume hits you. Wow you thought. For once he smells good! "Look at us! We look like those cute couples that ride on those mopeds downtown!" You blush a little at his observation. "Alright ready Y/N? Lets gooooo" When you guys set off you feel that nice summer breeze. "Wow what a beautiful day!! Ok so first I wanted to buy some ammo then after that I want to buy some shoe cleaner. Maybe we could go get something to eat after. Especially since I got to feed these little fuckers." "Hey!" Exclaim his little bullets. "Sorry!" Says mista. "Oh yeah let me tell you how I got this moped. So one day Giorno hits me up and tells me "hey mista theres these guys who are refusing to pay me for protecting their little gun range. Could you go check up on them?" So naturally I say yes. When I get to the place the owner is talking to some dudes. Suddenly they recognize me. "Hey arent you that one shooter? I hear you got some good ass accuracy." "Well you heard right. Im the best!" "Well guess what? Im way better! Yup ive had my fair share of shoot outs." You guys stop at a red light. "So of course i see this as a challenge Y/N. I tell him that we should see who could shoot the most accurate shot. I bet my revolver that ive used all my life and he bet his run down moped. Im pretty sure you could guess who won. Its so cool being friends with a mob boss."
"Ah look here we are." He stops the moped and you guys are at a gun shop. "I'll be fast he says." He runs in and within 5 minutes has new bullets. "Look Y/N! Didnt even have to pay haha. Im telling you being in Passione is so cool!!"

After awhile of driving you guys end up at a shoe store. It sits on the cliff of a beach shore. It is sunset and the city lights are begining to turn on. You see small cafes turn on their dining lights. Heaven on earth you thought. "Ok Y/N lets go in. I love this place!" As soon as you walk in mista is greeted by the owner. "Hey mista!!" "Ayeee how have you been!?" Said mista. You stand there a little awkwardly. "Whos this?" Asks the owner. "Got yourself a partner i see!" Mista blushes. "Oh uhh no they are just a friend." "Ahh i see.." Those words hurt. They shattered every fantasy you had with him. Just a friend? This ruined your whole day. After awhile of shopping you guys walked along the sidewalks of Florenzia. "Hey Mista?" "Yes Y/N?" "Earlier when you said that we were just friends what did you mean by that?" At this moment your heart dropped. You started to shake and it felt like you were about to pass out. Life didnt feel real. Is this really happening? "Well i consider us great friends. Dont you think?" "Yeah..great friends" "Why do you ask?" "Oh just wondering." You feel frustrated that you werent clear enough. There is a brief silence and finally mista gives in. "Dammit i cant take this anymore!! Y/N I love you so much!" When you hear this your heart sinks. Suddenly you feel this warmth inside your chest. "Ever since i layed eyes on you i couldnt take them off!! I love spending time with you!! Its crazy how something as simple as errands can be the best when you are with the person you love. Im sorry if this is so sudden but i couldnt take it anymore. It hurt so much to tell that guy we were just friends." Suddenly he grabs both of your hands and faces you. "Y/N do you love me too? Please let me know this has been on my mind for so long and-" You lean in for a kiss and he freezes up. Suddenly he realizes whats happening and pulls you right in. You guys share a kiss and he starts to feel you all over. He then suddenly stops. "Woah, let me get a hold of myself...so i take it you feel the same?" "Yes! Mista ever since i met you ive been trying to get close to you. Everytime you talked to me i felt so happy. Im so happy that i met you!" You felt so happy that you could cry. "Im so happy i met you too Y/N. Everything about you is so damn sexy. Your voice,your lips,those beautiful eyes" Suddenly his phone rang. "Ugh not now!! Its giorno, he is calling us to do something for him." He looks you up and down. "Lets get going Y/N. It was getting dark anyways. Plus we got to continue what we started. I want to kiss you all over." He looks you up and down again. "ALL over." He lets out a giggle of excitement. You couldnt wait for his love.