You felt overwhelmed with emotions yet again and couldn't help when tears began to brim your eyes. This was such a wonderful feeling, you told yourself, to feel loved even though you didn't exactly love yourself.

Before you could bring a hand up to your face to wipe your tears, Shoji had already done so. "Why are you crying?" He asks, though only seeming to do so to make sure you were alright.

You instinctively covered your face with your baggy sweater sleeve. "I'm just so happy. You're so good to me and you treat me so well." You say, smiling. The tears stop rolling down your face, but the look in your eyes is unchanging.

He laughs to himself softly while wrapping a large arm over your torso. "Is that why you wore shorts? To show me your scars?"

Your face flushes as your mind wanders. "I guess." From beneath the covers, you bring your legs to your chest.

"You guess?" Shoji's arms pull you closer to him as he lays on his side.

"I just wanted to try and-- I don't know, nevermind." You say, waving your sweater sleeves anxiously. "It was Mina's idea, so I knew I shouldn't have tried it." As you finish your thought, Shoji's body seemed to grow much warmer. When you look up to see his expression, you could tell that-- even in pale darkness of the room-- his face was bright red. "Are you okay?" You ask.

The teenager looks at you for a second before tightening his grip around you. "Do you want to?" His voice is calm, not a hint of shakiness to it. Somehow, he was holding his composure. "Mina's idea, I mean."

You suddenly found yourself trailing your delicate hands along Shoji's torso. Your fingers traced each muscle you came across, and you could feel the goosebumps covering his skin. "I only want to try it," you found yourself whispering, looking into the onyx eyes of the boy across from you, "if you want to do it with me."

"Of course I want to do this with you." He says rather quickly. "I love you more than you can fathom; maybe this will help you understand."

The moment he finishes his sentence, you find his hand trailing up your thigh. The feeling of his fingers bumpily making their ways to your hips didn't even seem to bother you as much as you had originally thought. Not even he seemed to mind. His hands were all over you; one of them rested behind your head and intertwined with your hair; a couple found their way under your shirt, running smoothly along your spine to send goosebumps throughout your body, where the other lay flat on your stomach.

His position then switches and the covers are sent towards the end of the bed. The way he had moved so quickly caused you to lay on your back, your legs instinctively closing. However, Shoji's hands moved in between them after gently prying them open, careful as to not scare you or worry you.

"(Y/n)." The way he says your name drives you mad. It was like he was out of breath from just moving positions. "If we're going to do this," you watched in amazement as his hands went up to his mask, his fingers slowly wrapping around the folds of the pale blue fabric, "then I want to be as brave as you are." With that, the mask slides over his head and is tossed to the side. From where his head is positioned, you can't quite make out the details of his face. You have a general idea about what his face looks like, but he had admitted to you in the past that he was still afraid of his own features. He seems to take your silence in a negative way as he brings a hand to cover his features a bit more. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that."

A smile comes to your face as you reach forward, spreading your legs around his. "Mezo, would you just kiss me already?" You say, tugging on his tank top.

His body falls forward, caging you with his arms on either side of your body. Your hands slide over his shoulders before finding themselves intertwined with his hair. The both of you waste no time in closing the gap between yourselves. Your lips meet in a passionate embrace as Shoji lowers himself onto you. Your heart races as you wrap your legs around his thighs. The feeling of having him so close to you, lips on yours while his hands travel about your delicate body, was nearly too much to handle.