-back with the group-

"You have no idea..." All Might said remembering his meeting with Bakugo's parents.

It seemed Mitsuki had finally reached her limit with Katsuki. Unfortunately, things didn't go as planned.

The next day when she got up she noticed he wasn't home, so she assumed he'd gone to school early. It was when she arrived at the school with Mitsuki that the trouble started. According to the principal and the teacher, Izuku hadn't shown up that day. It was then Inko got worried.

As she wondered where he could be she recalled her last conversation with him. "Thanks, Mom for everything really. I really love you for it," he had told her while hugging her.

"No," she thought horrified. "He wouldn't."

"Don't worry Midoriya-san. Young Midoriya isn't dead." All Might said.

"She can't hear you," Aizawa stated. "Also different Midoriya."

She called the police afterward and they started searching for her son but found nothing. Shortly afterward Inko began her current routine of looking.

"Please don't let it have been that," she silently prayed. "Anything but that."

Inko had an idea of what Izuku meant when he said those things to her but she didn't want to believe it. Whatever her son had been going through he had clearly reached his limit.

"Your body hasn't been found so I know your still out there," Inko said to herself. Regardless of the situation or the progress, she wasn't going to give up.

"Izuku. Despite what you've done I still love you. No matter what happens I will find you. I will bring you home," she swore.

"A true mother to the end." Devil said with a smile.

"Yeah..." Shoto said as he and Dabi remember their mother as she cares for them no matter what.

Ochaco Uraraka

"Well this is it," Uraraka thought. She stared at the large building in front of her. UA Highschool, the best school in Japan, if not the world, where someone could become a hero. Though it did offer other opportunities in other departments. Uraraka herself was aiming for the Hero course.

"Hey it Ochako," Mina said point on the screen.

"Why are we seeing her?" Seto asked.

"It where Deku-kun and I first meet," Ochako replied look sad. 'Now that he is a villain. How am I going to meet him?"

"Mom, Dad, I will become a hero," she promised herself. "And when I do, I'll earn enough money so that you never have to work again."

"Wait, so the only reason you become a hero is because of money?" Tsuyu asked.

"Yes, but it's not what you think!" Ochako stated as she explained why she doing it.

"I see. But if you want to help them why not work with them?" Momo asked.

"That what I saying for years. But they don't want me to help them. They want me to focus on my dream of becoming a hero since it will make them happy. So I decided to become a hero to make enough money for my parents to live an easy life." Ochako said causing everyone to look at her. Mt Lady looks at her since what she doing is similar to what she does. She needs money to become popular where Ochako needs popularity to need money.