First Day with the League

Start from the beginning

At the bar

Since the fridge in his apartment wasn't full Izuku went to the bar to see about breakfast. Upon entering he was suddenly flipped forward and landed on his back. Izuku moaned in pain. He was then hauled up by someone and placed in a chokehold position. "If you even try to move I'll snap your neck," said a soft cold voice. It belonged to a female.

"What the hell!?" Kirishima shouted.

"Who is she?!" Mina asked.

"Someone new?" Kurogiri asked.

"Alright you little shit, why don't you tell me how you got in here and who you work for. If you answer honestly I'll make your death quick and painless. Don't and it'll be the opposite," she snarled while tightening her grip.

"I think you killing him right now," Denki said.

"How come she did not realize it?" Midnight asked.

Izuku tried to speak but he couldn't, he was still struggling to breathe. It was at that moment when Kurogiri entered the bar and witnessed what was happening.

"Razor let that boy go. He's a new recruit, one chosen by Sensei himself," Kurogiri informed the woman.

"So that her name..." Tenya said.

"It sounds more like a villain name than an actual name," Ochako said.

"Seem like they know her," Tetsutestu said.

After a few seconds of reluctance, Razor finally released Izuku. Gasping for air Izuku lay silently on the ground. Slowly, he got back on his feet and turned to face his assailant.

From what he could see Razor was a young woman (probably in her 20's) with short silver hair and eyes. Her entire outfit consisted of dark leather clothes and black high heels. As he examined her Razor glared at him with murderous intent.

"Damn she hot..." Mineta said drooling only to get stabby a throwing knife to the head.

"I forgot to mention. You can't die while you in this room but you can still feel pain." Devil said with a smile.

"Good to know..." Denki said feeling scare by Devil's smile. Even though they don't see it.

"Why wasn't I told about this Kurogiri?" she questioned while still glaring at Izuku.

"He only became a member last night," the other villain replied. "And besides you've been away for the past couple of days without any ways for us to contact you," Razor said nothing more and simply sat down.

"Why would she do that?" Dabi asked.

"Maybe she didn't trust them?" Shoto replied unsurely.

"Isn't she a member of the League of Villains?" Shino asked.

Shortly after the commotion Kurogiri sorted out breakfast for Izuku and informed him that his fridge would be filled later, something which Izuku was grateful for.

"Seem like Kurogiri is the only member that is normal," Shoji said.

"Thank you very much," Kurogiri said.

"You welcome."

When he had finished eating Kurogiri ordered Izuku to follow him. Izuku had been more than happy to get away from Razor who scared him. Kurogiri led Izuku to a dark room with various monitors. It was then that All for One appeared on one of them.