Descent into Darkness Rewrite

Start from the beginning

"That all fine and all but why did you bring them here?" Aizawa asked as the heroes were looking at the League of Villains.

"To show them a different reality of themselves will be an interest to them. Plus, I bet All for One would be quite interested in the world I'm showing you," Exile said as he summoned seats, a snack bar, a pop machine, and an alcohol bar for the adult. "Now, I must warn you. The world that we are going to will question how you view the world."

Everyone nodded as they took their seats, grabbed some snacks, and watched as the screen started to turn on.

Musutafu city was quiet.

It had all been but deserted, save for one walking through the streets.

A boy dressed in black, his face obscured by a black metallic mask.

"Hey, who's that guy?" Denki asked as everyone looked at the guy in confusion.

"I don't know. Maybe he is a new hero," Momo suggested.

"Or a new villain," Dabi said, causing some of the villains to nod their heads.

The boy walked slowly through the streets. He was in no rush to arrive on time. Then again, no one in his position would be.

It was a matter of life and death, in every sense of the phrase.

As he walked, he couldn't help but admire the Hero Commissions work. True to her word the President had ensured this area would be evacuated so there would be no unnecessary casualties.

"So he is a new hero," Ochako said with a smile as everyone on the hero side was happy to see a new hero while the villain side was getting annoyed seeing some new stuck-up hero.

"I can't believe you are making us watch some new hero," Tomura growled, looking at Exile.

"Oh, trust me. His origin story might interest you, Tomura," Exile said with a small smile on his face.

He didn't know how she did it, nor did he particularly care. The fewer distractions, the better.

Ah. He had arrived at his destination.

Making his way up the stairs, the boy felt a strong wave of nostalgia wash over him.

All Might and Izuku have a strange sense of deja vu. Something about that rooftop feels familiar to them.

"I wonder why it is so nostalgia for him?" Momo question.

It had been over a year since he was here last, and in that time so much had changed.

Or rather, he had changed.

"Changed? What changed?" Denki wondered.

"How should we know," Jiro stated, causing Denki to rub the back of his head nervously.

His experiences had moulded him into something else entirely.

He was stronger than he used to be and more knowledgeable.

Growing up, he tended to see the world in black and white like many children did. However, now that he was grown up, he realized it was far more grey.

"What does he mean by that?" Nirengeki questioned.

"What does he mean, 'far more grey?'" Juzo asked as some of the audience knew what he meant.

April, one year ago

"Can someone without a quirk become a hero?" asked Izuku Midoriya.