⚠️ (Chapter 17) - ΛSHES ⚠️

Yuuto's POV

I see...

No matter what time exist... your fate will never change...

Unless there is someone who can help you...

Then i feel myself slowly fading...

No heartbeat?

Well as expected from being dead...

You will always die... that is most cruel contract of being a guardian...

"Get up!" I heard a voice and saw myself standing at the beach...

There i saw a man wearing a white admiral uniform...

Who are you?

"I am the Alterprise's commander..." he turns around and greeted me...

Yuuto: "Do you know what's happening out there?" i asked and he shook his head...

"No... but you did collected my soul a long time ago... once we rest in the haven. we no longer knew what's happening down at earth..."

It's true... My contractor even told me that... but why?

Yuuto: "So i failed the mission. huh?" I am surely in big trouble right now...

"I don't think so Yuuto... when it comes to fighting your spirit never waver even when your enemy is stronger than you..."

Yuuto: "That was the old me... wait... how do you know so much about me?" i asked and he points at the red sky... ahh makes sense...

Can my contractor at least talk tome face to face...

"Yuuto, are you just gonna wait here for nothing?" he asked and i couldn't answer with grief...

*******************************************

NO POV

Bismarck: "Kommandant!" checking his pulse she sighed in relief but at the same time still scared...

The arrow that pierced didn't even bother to let go and its still stuck at his right eye...

Tirpitz: "Schwester! let's retreat back to the Admiral!" her dear sister said and she nodded...

Wales: "Belfast! hurry and contact the Admiral!"

Belfast nodded and went back to inform Satou...

Alterprise: "You are not going to get away." She changed her aim and shot an arrows at Belfast. the headmaid was too late to react this...

*Clang!*

Takao quickly blocked the attacked and shrugged it off...

Takao: "What just happened here?" she was shocked to see that's not the Enterprise they knew...

Hood: "She lashed out of control and shot an arrow at Bismarck... but Lord Yuuto sacrificed his defense and..." she trails off as she couldn't continue any further...

Bismarck then started dodging the Siren's shot and started to retreat... Georgie, and Tirpitz were covering there six...

Some A6M5 zero fighter plains cleared out a way... Bismarck then analyzed the distance and then summoned her ship...

Prinz landed at her deck and rushed to see the commander's state... she narrowed her eyes at the sirens...

Zuikaku: "The commander?"

Shokaku: "He's still breathing. we need to fix him up immediately!" she said as Hipper went to get some first aid...

When they all saw Enterprise at top of her plain going towards them...