(Chapter 14) - Intercepted

Opening for this chapter and so on

The tentacles hiding the siren finally revealed herself... none other than Observer Alpha, along with her subordinates. Purifier and Tester...

Observer A: "Kaga, and Akagi are you all ready to witness the future?" A temporary black mental cube was formed... and she gave this to Akagi...

"A future that Sakura Empire will crush Azur Lane down to their knees..."

Akagi: "With honor..." she bows down, and Kaga also did so...

Observer A: "Then i leave the rest you you two..." she said at the two...

Purifier/ Tester: "With pleasure/ Yes! "

*******************************************

Back to the Azur lane base... Everything seems normal until...

Yuuto: "You got to be fucking kidding me..."

It was the 20th time that he got another Kent... but he immediately sent duplicated ship to retire...

Zeppelin was advised by the admiral whenever he was about to built a ship... Zepp needs to be there to monitor him...

Yuuto: "Mom. why can't i get any Good rolls?" he asked as he was about to tear up...

Zepp: "The world is cruel commander... It exist only for humans to suffer..." Zepp said... but on her mind... 'I am the only one you need commander... fufu...'

The engineers just stares at the scene... that the commander is clinging to the CV carrier...

Yuuto then pressed the last button and it  then a another CV carrier was built after using some finishing drills...

Centaur: "Greetings Commander, i am Centaur, at your service"

Yuuto: "Oh it's a pleasure to meet you too... My name is Commander Yuuto... and this here is Graf Zeppelin an Iron blood Carrier just like you..." He introduced himself along with Zepp...

Centaur: "I see, Zeppelin-senpai it's a pleasure to meet as one of my elders..."

Zeppelin: "Hmph... likewise..." she crossed her arms around her...

Yuuto then beginning to read her skills...

Yuuto: "Hmm... interesting skills, Swordfishes?" 'Isn't that Bismarck's cause of PTSD, if that's the case i shall not let them to close'

Then he saw the skill called Airspace dominance... '2 Overpowered skills eh? That reminds me... Satou also told that of one the strongest CV of the Royal Navy is an Illustrous class... Lusty's sisters i may say...'

He nods then turns to Zepp... "Zepp please show her the dorm..."

Zeppelin: She nods then said... "Centaur please follow my lord's orders..."