Rubble Trouble

(I'm still alive and i'm sorry for not updating in forever, I entered a dark time of my life and i just lost all motivation until recently, my younger cousin saw my account on my laptop and read my story. Later she showed me a drawing she made of Mason on paint and something in me just got so motivated now i have dozens of ideas going through my head. <3)

Nighttime fell over a small town near the Great Wall of China. A small leaf landed on a pile of logs used for a fire. The logs still had some heat in them, and once the leaf touched them, a fire started.

The fire moved towards the forest. As trees became coated in flames, one fell over and a branch hit an egg capsule, opening it up and spilling out two cards.

The fire soon covered the two cards. Yet; instead of being destroyed, they glowed red and came to life. Out came a large, light green creature with dark green spots that was even larger than Terry. The carnivore roared and soon something formed in its mouth, a large fireball.

The dinosaur fired the fireball like it was a cannon and sent it flying through the forest before it exploded and spread the fire even further. The large carnivore gave out a loud roar.

*scene change*

At Zeta Point, Zander was helping Rod and Ed with an invention of theirs. The invention was shoes with springs inside of them, giving the wearer the ability to bounce instead of walk. "Wow! This is fantastic! Ha ha ha!" Zander said overjoyed as he continued bouncing up and down. "I love this! I'm walking on air! Can I have a pair?!" He asked as he continued his constant bouncing. "I'll never take them off!"

Rod and Ed watched from the sidelines. "Cool, huh?" Rod asked his partner. "This has to be one of our coolest inventions yet." He gloated. "I wouldn't know; Zander won't take them off so I can find out." Ed replied depressed as he slumped on the log the were sitting on. Obviously, he wanted a turn as well. "Hey! How do I stop these crazy things! Help!" Zander cried as he began jumping away. "So much for never wanting to take them off." Ed muttered under his breath.

In another room, Ursula was busy applying her make up when Zander appeared. "Help! Ursula, help me!" He cried as he bounced right into her, causing her to face plant into the table.

When she got back up she was angry. "Hey, watch it!" She yelled at the tall, bouncing man before she noticed her lipstick was stuck up her nose. She grabbed her mirror to get a better look. "Ah, style trendsetter or fashion faux pas?" She asked herself. "What am I saying?!" She growled before she removed the lipstick and sought to catching Zander. "Snot for me!"

"What is with all this noise!?-Gah!" Mason yelled as he ran into the room and fell back nearly getting jumped on by Zander.

"Sorry Mason!" Zander yelled still trying to stop, "Watch it Zander! If you hurt him I'll end you myself! Ed, would you mind helping me catch him?! " Ursula yelled back at him. "I'm trying, but it's like catching an eel!" He replied.

Thankfully Blade in her bigger form jumped and caught Zander. "Oh thank you, Blade! You're a lifesaver!" Zander cried as anime tears of happiness came out of his eyes and he hugged Blade.

"Good job Blade!" Mason told his partner as he pet her. "Rod what have I told you about using Zander for your new inventions?" Mason told him to which he replied with, "Not to do it where you can see it". "Hey! Mason how could you be so cruel!" Zander cried.

*Mason P.O.V*

"Did anyone hear something?" I said totally not ignoring Zander.  Then Dad aka Dr.Z entered the room to do what he always does, yell. "What is going on here! How can I rule an evil empire with all this racket!" to which Ursula quickly replied with, "Sorry, sir. We were admiring your invention." .