"That's why, after the surgery, I had to let us escape from the hospital to hide from the police. Ochako, I can't let them know any more information about us. Right now, we are in a lot of trouble and I mustn't be known. We must get out of this place."

Ochako flinched a bit when he said the last part. She asked him with hesitation. "G-Get out of this place?"

Before Izuku answered her question, he sighed as he reached his hand to hers and held onto it gently. Ochako looked at his hand and averted back to his gaze. She saw the serious look on his face. 

"Ochako." He called her with sincerity. "Will you get out of this place with me? I want you to stay by my side as I escaped from here. I never knew there would be someone that I can't live without them. Please, Ochako, will you stay with me?"

The brunette looked at him with sad eyes. Her heart was beating a lot faster and it gave her butterflies in her stomach. He wanted her to stay by his side? It made her feel completely delighted. Her eyes began to tear up a bit as she smiled slowly with her plum lips. 

Izuku talked again. "We could live in a better house! I can take you back to another school and let you finish your studies first. Or I can already work for the both of us while you can just stay at home and just make those great meals you always made for me. If you ever feel lonely, maybe we can get a pet! We can start a new life together! Just please... stay with me?"

Ochako's heart was squeezed. It made her cheeks brightened up red as she chuckled a bit from his proposal. Izuku noticed she suddenly got all giggly as a smile beamed through his lips. "D-Do you like the idea?"

She saw Izuku's embarrassed look when he said all those. Even caught a hint of blush colouring his cheeks. She gave him a heart-felt smile and nodded at him.

"I would love that."

The answer made Izuku overjoyed, he got all excited that he jumped from his stool and gave her a big hug. "Yes!"

Ochako got startled by the sudden hug, as she stared into the space, feeling Izuku hugging her tightly. She wasn't crying anymore but why was he hugging her so tightly as if he was so happy that she agreed with him. Why was he so happy?

Was he that happy that she was going to stay by his side? What does he think of her as? Someone special?

She wished.

It felt like that.

As the guy let go of the hug, he looked at her. "C-Can we leave tomorrow? Or do you need time to recover?"

Ochako saw the concern and consideration in his eyes when he asked that, making sure she was really okay or not. She gave him a smile and nodded. "Don't worry, I'll be okay. We can leave tomorrow."

Izuku stared at her with a more concern look. "You sure? Can you still feel the severe pain at your back? You sure you can move?"

"Yes, I can." She giggled at bit, seeing his worried look. She find it cute, honestly.

He then sighed in relief and smiled back. "If you can't move tomorrow, I have to let you rest first, okay?"

Ochako chuckled. "Okay."

The green-haired guy stared at her and gave a hesitant expression. Ochako seemed confused but soon widened her eyes when he saw him getting closer to her face. Her face turned red as her cheeks blushed tint red colour. "I-Izuku."

Izuku stopped his actions, and reached to his pocket to grab something. He took out and gave it to her. "Here's your phone." He smiled at her. "I already added my phone number in here, so if you need me, call me immediately, alright?"