Chapter 10

Chapter 10 - Kiss

[WARNING - A small smut scene incoming. There will be a star at the starting point along with another one ending it. So if you are uncomfortable, you can know when to skip it. Thank you]

•••

"W-Where am I sleeping?" Ochako asked the guy, lying down on his bed, preparing to sleep.

"Like I said," He replied as he patted on the space next to him. "Here."

Ochako hesitantly spoke. "Y-You're gonna sleep with me?"

He smiled at her sweetly. "Of course."

"B-But why?"

Indeed, why.

"It's okay, I won't harm you." He chuckled a bit.

"Y-Yeah, but why do you want me to sleep with you?" She asked more precisely.

"You want me to sleep on the floor again?"

She didn't answer.

Ochako then snapped herself back to her senses. "A-Ah, it's up to you."

He was clearly avoiding the question. Ochako saddened her brows in frustration.

She just wants to know why is he treating her like this.

"I did say I want you to sleep here, right?" He continued with a low tone. "With me."

Ochako gulped and hesitantly walked towards him to the bed.

"There you go, come here." He let off a sweet grin as he watched her sitting on the bed next to him.

"Okay, g-goodnight." She said with embarrassment as she lay down comfortable as she faced away from him.

Why, Ochako?! Why are you here?! Just face him! He gave you the opportunity to sleep right next to him on the bed! What are you doing?!

"Eh? What am I thinking?" She spoke to herself with her eyes still open but confused.

"Thinking about what?" She felt his breath touched her ear closely as she flinched in her position due to the gap between his lips and her ear.

Her head was spinning with her cheeks burning red. "I-It's nothing." She answered.

He hummed. "Then why won't you face me?"

She gulped with his question and her body trembled nervously. "I don't know if I want to."

He whined. "But why not?"

"I don't know if I want to, I rather sleep like this." She raised her voice a little due to the embarrassment she's feeling, sleeping next to the guy she thinks she still loves.

It suddenly became silent and the whole room was nothing but silence. Ochako gulped again and was afraid to face him. But then his small laugh then echoed in the whole room.

Izuku chuckled at her. "Then, you want me to hug you from the back?"

Hug me from the back?!