Chapter 12: Not Quiet Famous (Part 2)

Comenzar desde el principio

"Yeah why?"

She unclipped one side and the object popped out to reveal a base drum.

Justin's act had ended with him dumping water on himself as the crowd cheered.

"I don't know what that was," Chris started as Chief gave Justin 7 out of 10. "But dang, you've got so moves dude." After sending Justin off stage and freeing the stage of water, "First up for the killer base, make some noise for DJ!"

As DJ went out to do his ribbon dancing but as he jumped and swirled, his feet got tangled in the ribbon and everyone winced when his face hit the stage floor.

"Dainty yet masculine, let's see what Chief thinks." Chris said, showing the spoon with only two bars. "Not much" After untangling himself, DJ left the stage, dejected. "So with two acts down and It's the screaming gophers screaming ahead. Next on deck, Trent."

Trent, with guitar in hand, sung a short simple song about a girl at camp.

"Nice work. I'm liking your style dude and so does Chief." Chris said as Chief gave him 6 out of 10. "All right quit hogging my light buddy." Before pushing Trent off the stage. "3 down, 3 to go and the killer base are total losing so far. Can Geoff and his rad stunts help them catch up. I doubt it."

Hearing his name, Geoff flipped his skateboard and jumped on it but it broke in half in an instant, "Whoa, that kind a wretch's the ride."

"What are we going to do. We have to send someone out their or we're going to lose this." Bridgette panic while grabbing on Courtney's shoulder.

"Ladies" Grabbing the attention from both girls, Mia-Bella grabbed her phone to call Duncan. "I've got this."

Minutes later, Harold was pushed out on stage by Duncan. 

"You better be right about this." Courtney glared at Mia-Bella who ignored her as she gave Harold an encouraging gesture.

Everyone except for Mia-Bella and Duncan, when Harold started Beat boxing using different noises and sound that everyone used to find annoying and turning it into music.

When he was finished, it took a few second for everyone to register that he was done before cheer for him.

"Wick beat boxing dude." Chris said as Harold walked off stage with Chief giving him 6 bars. "The base are rising but are still behind. So without further delay, here's Heather."

Seeing the tutu, everyone thought she was going to dance but instead she sat down, pulling out a book. She started reading it which turned out to be someone's diary. Someone else's words about their feelings for someone at camp. It was obvious to everyone that it was Gwen when she ran away in embarrassment. Chief gave her 2 bars. 

"That was so mean" Courtney said

"Now for the final at of the night. Let's see what, they have for us." Chris said

"What are we gonna do?" Courtney said to Bridgette, only to realize, she and Harold were the only ones there. "Where did they go?" 

Harold silently answered her by pulling a rope which pulled the stage's curtains to reveal Bridgette behind a set of drums and Duncan holding a skull guitar.

On the sidelines, Mia-Bella gave a whisple signalling the start of the song and they started playing. As soon as it started, Mia-Bella shocked everyone with her new appearance. 

(I wanted her to have a look that says badass but still has a little of innocent girl Mia-Bella

(I wanted her to have a look that says badass but still has a little of innocent girl Mia-Bella.)

Mia-bella strutted across stage, making sure to put a little swing in her step then grabbed the mike with as much attitude she can muster.

Read, Set, Time to be a fighter

                                                      Don't look down, Keep on climbing higher

                                                Be yourself cause heroes shine in different ways.

Final recovering from their shock, both teams started cheering for the band.

And when you're voice can't make a sound

Just know we hear you all around 

don't need to fit into the crowd 

To be a force of nature

Mia-Bella wiped her hair out of her face as Chris with a money grubbing smile, signaled the cameras to get a closer look at the band while Chief save them full bars, pushing them ahead of the other team, giving them the win.

Cause we're gonna be, 

we're gonna be, we're gonna be the best

Their gonna see that, their gonna see that

That we were born for this

As the rest of her team mates danced and cheer for the opposite team, Heather sat clenching the diary while glaring at the singer.

So, if it takes forever, We'll save the world together

We were born read, we were born ready. Yeah, Yeah, Yeah

And if you're heart surrenders we'll hold it out together.

We were born read, we were born ready.

Don't care if the world any ready for me.

As the camera zoomed closer to her face, the young male audience hearts skipped a beat when Mia-Bella looked at the camera and winked as the song ended with the music playing out.

"That was awesome dudes! I never expected the whole band this" Chris said as he looked at the instruments. "Where did you get all that stuff?"

"Mia brought them." Duncan smirked as he through his arm around her shoulders, pulling her to him. 

"Never hurts to be prepared for everything." Mia-Bella chuckled

"Of Course she did." Chris smiled, rolling his eyes before turning to the audience. "Even though they held the lead, the screaming gophers were trampled by the killer base. And as for the screaming gophers, pick your favourite loser and meet me at the bond fire."

The night ended with Justin going home and other than the screaming of Heather running around in the night because of fire ants thanks to Gwen asking Harold for his ant farm. The killer base had a good night sleep knowing they won another challenge.

🌹~~~~~~~~~~🌹

Thanks for reading

👥Share, ⭐Vote, 🙋😘Comment