1987

Sorry that this one is so short. I just needed to tell what happened (In my opinion) on 1987.

2017 EDIT: Hey everyone, just a heads up, this whole series is factually incorrect from this point, and based throughout the series as they released, yada yada. Bla bla, you get the gist. The books after this explain any inconsistencies, so just roll with it.

Now a few years passed. One of the kids from the murder had miraculously survived and was found knocked out in the back of the storage room. She was very lucky.

It was August 13, 1987. Thursday.

There was a new day guard now. His name was Jeremy Fitzgerald. Fritz had moved to the nightshift.

Jeremy had to keep an eye on the animatronics during the day. Just to make sure they were functioning properly.

He had checked out all of them, even the ones in the back. All except for, what the employees called, the Mangle. It was basically a Fox that had been broken too many times. Now it was a take apart and rebuild activity for the kids.

He walked into the room where it was. Kids Cove. He walked up to the Mangle.

"Please back away kids, I have to check on Foxy." Jeremy said.

The kids slowly backed away as they were told. They were eager to get back to playing. Jeremy leaned close to the Mangle's face. He examined it for broken or sharp parts. The only sharp thing he could see was its teeth.

"My gosh, those teeth are sharp." He stated.

Suddenly, the Mangle lunged out and bit into Jeremy's frontal lobe. Blood went everywhere. The children screamed. Finally, other employees came in and removed the fox from Jeremy's head. They shut down the machine and bandaged up Jeremy's head.

"Are you ok?" One of the medics asked.

"Yeah, I just think that that animatronic malfunctioned." Jeremy answered.

He looked over at it and shivered.

After a few months, the restaurant went into turmoil. The place went bankrupt and they scrapped the plastic animatronics.  They kept the old animatronics from the back though. They decided to fix them up, clean them, and put them into the new smaller location.

Now it was 2014. The restaurant was now very popular. But weird things happened at night. They hired night guards for this, but most didn't last long. Fritz Smith lasted several months until his retirement. He left messages for his fellow workers. But one night he wasn't found and was presumed dead.

And now here's Mikes story.