11 X Reader

Prompt #183 #194 - Your POV

The world would not end in a bang or a whisper, but rather one scream at a time. The screams of people being sawed apart and put into a metal body. The sound of the upgrading.

My name is Y/N and when I was a kid I was the best out of all my friends at hide and seek. I guess that pays off now because I’m currently hiding from the cybermen.

Sweat dripped down my face as I ran across the street into a building, trying my best to ignore the metal thumps and the screams. I threw open the door and immediately ran into something. I hit the ground and began crawling away.

“Get in here!” the person said. I got up and hurried through the door.

“Sorry, thought you were a cyberman,” I admitted trying to catch my breath.

If I had feelings, they’d be really hurt right now,” the man teased.

I don’t have feelings. I take them to an abyss deep in my soul and throw them off a cliff,” I looked up at him.

That is oddly specific,” he laughed.

“Specificity is always good. I like your bowtie,” I said “sorry tad bit ADHD today,”

“We have to stop the cybermen,” he grabbed your shoulders in attempt to gain your attention.

“We’ve got to stop the cybermen,” I nodded before snapping my eyes up to meet his “are you mad? They have like… lazer guns,” I held my hands out to mime holding a hung “pew pew,” I said quietly and rather awkwardly.

“And? I have a screwdriver,” he held up a strange item “it’s sonic,”

“What are you going to do? Build a shelf at them?” I replied sarcastically.

“Why does everyone say that to me?” he seemed to think out loud. He stopped and turned to you, a childlike grin on his face “Lets go stop some cybermen,”

*Time skip cause hell if I know how to stop the cybermen*

“Well Doctor, that was… crazy,” you laughed “but, I’ve got to go home now,”

“You could come with me,” his tone became more serious.

“Really?”

“Of course!”