Always With You

Wang Yibo woke up to the smell of delicious breakfast. They had slept through the afternoon and night. Wang Yibo had woken up somewhere in the middle of the night for water and went to sleep again. It was really very comfortable, with his Zhan ge being there.

He brushed his teeth hurriedly and went into the kitchen. Xiao Zhan was cooking some sandwiches for the both of them.

He saw Yibo coming towards him and smiled at him.

"You are up. Come, taste these."

He shoved a plate towards Yibo. Sandwiches were tasty, as expected and Xiao Zhan's mood seemed good. Yibo was finally relieved. He went near Xiao zhan and back hugged him.

 He went near Xiao zhan and back hugged him

"Bo-di, I am fine. Don't worry."

"Hmm. I know." Yibo said.

"You do?" He asked, amused. This young man never failed to surprise him. So he was expecting some twisted answer, but what he got was Yibo's bared heart.

"Yeah. I am here. How could you be not fine?" He was confident enough to say this because whatever may be the situation, he would always be there for his gege.

"Really? You think its because of you?" Xiao Zhan played with him.

"If course it is. You hugged me so tightly the whole day and the night. Almost 24 hours. I think you were even whining when I left the bed to get some water. And now you say its not because of me?" Yibo provided the proofs to support his statement.

But till now, Xiao Zhan was a blushing mess. He started hitting Yibo's arm out of embarrassment.

"Wang Yibo!! How can you say that and make fun of me? Huh?"

"Oh come on zhan ge. Give me some credit."

"You little devil. You did everything just for the credit, didn't you?"

"Of course. Why else would I work so hard?"

"And here I thought someone really cares for me. Poor me."Xiao zhan said, dramatically face-palming.

"I do." Yibo suddenly became serious.

"I do, zhan ge. More than anything. I was really worried about you when I heard it. I wanted to be with you as soon as possible. Even if you don't say anything, I know that it hurts you to read all those things. I just wanna tell you that I will always be there for you, no matter what."

His words pierced through Xiao Zhan's heart and his eyes started watering, but Yibo interjected.

"Zhan ge!! Why are you crying again? Did I say something wrong? I don't think I did. I didn't even confess for you to get upset till now—"

Xiao zhan interrupted, "What did you say just now?" He was sure of what he heard, but you can never be too sure, he thought.

"What?" Yibo looked confused. Words were flowing from his mouth like water, and he had lost track, so random thoughts came out of his mouth.

"You were saying something about
a..... a...." Xiao zhan started stuttering as if he would bring the end of the world if he said it.

"A what Zhan ge?"

"You were speaking, how can you not know it?!!!! Xiao zhan yelled. He really didn't want to say it.

"I really don't. What was I talking about really?" Yibo asked again. And this time Xiao zhan decided to just say it directly. He mentally prepared himself for whatever was going to come his way.

"You said something about a con—"

"I love you."

Yibo said out of the blue. He didn't want to wait anymore.

"Huh?"

"Oh come on, Zhan ge. You should have been expecting it. I fell in love with you a really long time ago. I have even been hinting about it."

This obviously shocked Xiao zhan. But it wasn't like he wasn't expecting it at all. He just wasn't expecting it right now. The hints Yibo talked about were very obvious. Even outsiders could tell.

"I am not asking you to answer right now. I know its difficult, so you can take your —" Yibo tried explaining, only to be cut off by Xiao zhan.

"I love you too."

So it was Yibo's turn to be shocked. He was frozen on the spot. Because whatever may be the reason, he never even in his wildest dreams imagined to be loved by this angel. Never. He couldn't utter a single word.

"I know you won't believe this easily, but its true. I really do love you. Much more than you can imagine. Its not just you."

Yibo was still silent.

"Bo-di?? Say something."

Still nothing.

"Did you not want me to reciprocate your feelings?" Xiao zhan knew he was speaking silly, but he had to force a response out of the boy he loved so much. And it did actually work.

"No zhan ge." Yibo said hurriedly, grabbing Xiao Zhan's hands.
"I was just surprised that you accepted so easily. I thought I would have to chase you to the end of the world."

"Of course I would accept. You can't make the great Wang Yibo wait for you, can you?" He said, smiling at him.

Yibo flustered at his words.
"Well, its not everyday that you can hear Xiao zhan confessing to you too."

"Well, maybe now you can actually hear it."

They looked at each other for a while and then broke into laughter simultaneously.

"We both really are idiots, aren't we?" Xiao zhan said smiling happily at Yibo.

"So what now?" Yibo asked. He was really keen on starting his time with Xiao zhan as his lover.

"Well, am I supposed to tell that too? I thought you were genius." Xiao zhan said, teasing him.

Yibo was still holding Xiao Zhan's hands. He pulled him using those and crashed their lips together into the long awaited kiss.

They devoured each other like there was no tomorrow.

🐰🦁🐰🦁🐰🦁🐰🦁🐰🦁🐰🦁🐰🦁

Stay safe and healthy everyone. I hope we can fight this pandemic together.

Also, we need to protect both Xiao zhan and Wang Yibo from the haters. Let's do whatever we can to contribute.

CHECK OUT MY OTHER WORKS TOO!!!