Taehyung was trying hard to control his anger while sitting there alone because everyone in the cafe will definitely give him weird looks.
Then his phone rang but the name on the screen made him sigh again.
"Yes Mom."
He still picked up the call.

"Where are you now?"

"I'm out for a walk."

"Come back home. Quick."

"Why?-- Hello? Hello? Mom?"
He checked his phone but she already hung up the call.
"Fine. Fine."
He shouted at his phone. He was so pissed off. He looked at the empty chair across the small table and sighed.
"Fine. You also don't come."
He shouted at the empty chair and dashed out of the cafe ignoring the look from people in the cafe.

He lazily got down from the car after his driver pulled the break in front of his house but he quickened his pace when his eyes landed on an unfamiliar black car parking by the side. Is the family of his fiance here?

"Oh... You're back?"
Mrs. Kim, Taehyung's mother called him just when he entered the house.
"Look who is here for you."

There it is. Taehyung almost lost all his hopes for his life until he saw the person sitting in the living room.

"You? What are you doing here?"
Taehyung widen his eyes in shock. It was the same person he met the previous day. But he looked different. He was wearing a formal white shirt with a black formal pants. He looked completely different from how he saw him before.

"Oh dear. Look at you being all excited. Why didn't you tell us you already have a boyfriend?"

Taehyung snapped his head towards his mother, then back to the person who was smiling at him.

"He's here to pick you up. He said you two are going out for dinner today. Why didn't you tell me before?"

Taehyung almost lost all of his words. Not for the guy being in his house but looking at his mother's reaction. Why does she look so happy?

"Mom. I think he's just too shy to tell you about me."
The guy got up from the couch and walked towards Taehyung and wrapped his arms around Taehyung's waist and pulled him closer making Taehyung to flinch. But wait... Mom? When did he become so close with his mother to call her mom so casually?

"Since I'm here and met your mother already, don't you think you need to get ready first? We're getting late baby. I'm sure your mom won't want me to bring you back late."

Taehyung almost puke when the guy winked at him. Wait... Did he just call him baby?

"Awww... You two are so cute. But I have a request. Let's have dinner together here instead. Our chefs will make food specially for you more delicious than any restaurant out there. And yeah... I'll let you taste the food I make too. Taehyung, freshened up and change your clothes and come down here. Don't make your boyfriend wait for you too long. Let Jungkook just sit here with me while waiting for you."

"Jungkook?"
Taehyung blinked his eyes when he his mother saying a name he've never heard before.

"Yeah. Jungkook, your boyfriend. What's wrong?"
Mrs. Kim looked at both of them with confusion.

"Mom. He's just surprise that you even know my name."
Jungkook spoke up suddenly making her nod her head with a smile.

"Sorry Mom. But I need to talk to him about something. I'm taking him to my room."
Taehyung grabbed the other's wrist and dragged him inside his room and locked the door.

"What? You want me to watch you change?"
Jungkook smirked as he rest his back on the door.

"Just shut up. I was waiting for you in the cafe for 20 minutes and how come you're here instead? How do you know I live here? Were you stalking me?"
Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows as he crossed his arms.