CHAPTER 10

Previously on Agent spider...

Not much. I know that it had something to do with bio engineering and it got shut down due to one of the main scientists disappearing. I also know it they were doing illegal testing I dont know what on but. From what I heard from my father it was a human but i can't be positive it was 2 am and I was running of 2 hours of sleep in 3 days." He says as I quickly right it down. "Does the name Antonio Manson sound familiar." I ask as I was quickly writing down the information still. " uh.. yeah I..think he was a scientist here a while ago I dont know what happened to him." He replied

"Hey guys I got something big"

--------------------‐------‐----‐--‐--------------------------

PETERS POV
Everybody turned towards me. "What do you got?" Steve asked "so I was talking to harry Osborne and-" Tony then interrupted me. "Wait like norman Osborne's son? The son of the owner of this company?" He said "yeah...that is exactly who I'm talking about. He's a pretty close friend of mine and I haven't seen him in years. So asked him a few questions and answered as much as he could." I replied

"okay so what do you got?" Steve repeated try to get everyone back on topic. "Okay so harry said that project was dealing with bioengineering it later got shut down due to one of the main scientists disappearing. Nobody at least from what I got knew were he went. Also harry wasn't positive but he thought he overheard his father saying they using humans for testing. Which is most likely why they would shut it down. But this also means that norman knew these test were being done and he has to know more correct?" I asked there was a mixture head nods and yeah's "but does he know everything that was happening or were their things slipping past even his knowledge?" Sam said "Also how has hydra gotten wind of the experiments before shield?" Clint brought up "I mean unless they have people inside working in oscorp." Bucky said "doesn't that mean they could still work here and if any of the people we 'interviewed' worked for hydra then weather they new who we are or not they will know people are getting suspicious." Natasha said "I mean maybe when I asked if Antonio Manson sounded familiar he said he thinks it was one of the head scientists." I said " in that case maybe Manson always worked for hydra and was delivering information to them and when they got all of the algorithms they needed he left." Bruce said "The only problem is that we have no idea what he was working on so we don't know what information hydra has." I said that got us thinking "one of the people I was talking to mentioned that a little after the experiment got shut down a bunch of chemicals were taken aswell." Sam said "do you know what they were" bruce asked " no the dude didn't know either" he replied "that's helpful" stark mumbled "yeah Stark ? Well what did you gather?" I asked he just look at me wondering how I heard him "That's what I thought" I said.

Everybody started talking about their information and I kinda zoned out. You see when was with hydra they enhanced my sense and I can now stick to walls I'm also pretty flexible and agile. Some of that has to do with training but also because of the spider bite. Also since my sense are enhanced I get alot of sensory overloads hence why in my shield uniform/mission suit I have alot of stuff that help to control my senses. I later found out that the spider that bit me was enhanced and created by my father. Yep. I always new my father was a scientist but I never knew that. I mean I guess I never really knew him in the first place since hydra kinda killed him before I got chance. Sometimes I wonder if I would want to go back and change what happened to when I never got taken to when I would have my aunt and uncle, my mom and dad. Would I want to. But I would have never met nick I have probably never have traveled the world. And honestly I way have killed so many people and I blame my self for that every day I look in the mirror, everytime a civilian dies on my watch or even gets hurt. But I have also saved so many more. It took me a while to realize it but now I know that in all honesty I wouldn't go back. Shield is my family, my home and I would never have had that if hydra never took me. and me admitting that I would go back means hydra wins and hydra has control and never in a million years will I give them that satisfaction.

Should peter be ...

Gay

Bi

Pan

Ace

Straight

Should I ship him or keep him single...