ITANM-2

Phoebe's POV

↭ ↭ ↭ ↭ ↭ ↭ ↭ ↭ ↭ ↭ ↭ ↭ ↭ ↭ ↭ ↭

Today is Monday and it's also the day that i change completely. I'll still be me in the inside but on the outside I'm gonna be different. I get up from my bed and take a quick shower. I curled my newly dyed hair which is red from the top then it has a purple ombre then blue. I chose a white red crop top, leather and lace pants and a leather jacket. I did a smokey eye and applied red lipstick. For shoes i chosed a pair of pump heels. I checked myself in the mirrors and i looked hot maybe even sexy. I smiled at myself and did a kissy face wink. I go downstairs and i see my parents are both busy in the kitchen. Grab your food and meet me in the car ASAP i mind linked my sister.

I get in my car and jess comes running with food in her mouth. She looks at me and her mouth falls open. "What the fuck are you wearing. Estas loca, mama y papa te van a matar(are you crazy, mom and dad are gonna kill you)" i laughed at her "i know they will but i decided to change myself completely" "i know that's why we went to the mall but i never saw you buying those pants" i smirked. "Do you know why I changed" "no tell me" "well i found my mate on Friday but he didn't accept me nor reject me" she looked confused.

"He said that he didn't like the way i looked so he said he will give me a chance whenever he is ready for a mate" "ohh I'm sorry" "it's fine". We arrive at school and a bunch of people were outside and that's when i took a big sniff and i smelled my mate. I smirked to myself and got ready. I got off and some people saw me and started whispering. Soon lance turned around and his eyes got wide. His eyes got covered by lust and i smirk and wink at him. He recovered from his trance and growled so loud making everyone somewhat submissive to him.

He walked angrily at me and whispered so only i could hear him. "What in the fuck are you wearing" i pulled my arm away from his grip and smirked, you wanted change so i fucking changed. Do you like it" he growled at me "i like it but i didn't think it would of been this revealing" he said looking at my pants with lust and anger I'm his eyes. "Well that not my problem now, so I'll be leaving to class" "the hell you will, your freaking coming with me" i got angry, first he disses me then wants me to change then doesn't like it, ugh he is so fucking bipolar.

"What the fuck is your problem", i yelled at him ring i heard the bell ring but no one moved. "First you dissed me then you don't like the new change, what do you want me to do. If I'm not an appealing mate then find a new one, you bastard " and i ran into the forest and shifted into my grayish color wolf. I ran all the way home and shifted once inside since we kind of have a doggy door but whatever. I heard moaning and i see my parents going at it. I yelled and they tried covering up and i shifted again and ran up to my room. I change into some cheerleader shorts and a muscle shirt.

I started pacing still mad at him. Ugh he can be so unreasonable. I groaned and jump landed on my bed.

Lance's POV

↭ ↭ ↭ ↭ ↭ ↭ ↭

So i had finally meet my mate and damn she was beautiful but i just didn't like the way she dressed. She looked weak and i can't have a weak mate. My wolf was mad at me since i didn't accept our mate. It's been hard to do anything with a girl because i keep remembering my mate. Anyway i came to see my bestfriend Elijah from the spitfire pack, the pack my mate is from. I had arrive early to surprise him at school. I'm a year older than him since i already graduated last year.

It's been 30 min and I've already ate pancakes, muffins, biscuits etc when i see him. I get out and tackle him. "What up brother" "hey lance, what's up, what are you doing here" "nothing came to visit you plus i came to see my mate" i mind linked the last part. "Well that's -" i turned around and i see a fine girl in some really revealing pants and then i smell and its my mate. I hear people talking about how hot she looks. I growl, making everyone stop and i walk up to her.

"What the fuck are you wearing" i whispered to her. She pulled away from me and smirked "don't you like it" i growled at her "yes i do but i didn't think it would be this revealing" i said and eyed her legs through her pants. "Well that not my problem now, so I'll be leaving to class" "the hell you will, your freaking coming with me" i said angry at her. "What the fuck is your problem" she yelled at me. The bell rang but no one moved.

"First you dissed me then you don't like the new change, what do you want me to do. If I'm not an appealing mate then find a new one, you bastard " she ran into the forest and shifted into her wolf. I chased after her but her clothes were ripped. I groaned rubbing my face. "Everyone go back inside" Elijah commanded his pack and everyone left immediately. He looked at me with concern. "Okay brother, you need to make up with your mate and accept who she is and you will be surprise with the things she can do, if you know what i mean"

I growled at him he backed away "thats not what i meant, she's a good fighter, her parents are my best warriors okay she's a good fighter" i nodded at him "so your saying, that my weak looking mate is strong. "Yep, she is" "Ugh, my wolf is mad at me since i didn't accept her but happy that I didn't reject her"

*hope you like and rhe pic on top is her new hair style and her pants.

~Galilea