I Am A Princess, Just Not Yours Chp 1

I’m deciding that for this particular story I’m only going to write it in ONE POV ok? I’ve read a couple of stories that are wrote in one point of view and I think it’s better that way, sometimes… :D

And guess what??? There’s only 2 more days until someone’s birthday and also to one of my friends, Mariana, and 3 more days till the birthday of my other friend, Alejandra!!

Anywayyyyy, enjoy!

____________________________________________________________

Chp 1

Another day, another 24 hours I have to survive.

Sure my life is every girl’s dream and I get whatever the hell I want, but it can be annoying sometimes (I know, cliché right?) all of the stupid parties, oh and the gowns!! They’re a pain in the ass, sure they’re cute but everyone needs to be perfect… I just that someday somebody will kill all of the people that piss me of, burn them of course, after all they are vampires…

I would like to say that being a vampire isn’t easy, but then again I was never anything else in my life. I don’t know I being me is hard or stressing or annoying, this is who I’ve been my whole life I have nothing to compare my life with, not another life style I’ve been through.

Guess I should go down to breakfast, I’ve tried to cook numerous times over the years, but after the time I burnt down the kitchen I’m not allowed to go there anymore, I don’t blame them tough I’m a menace to ‘every cooking space and/or facility in the world’ as my mother puts it. Hope nobody complains about me not cooking, remember I’m not allowed in the kitchen.

By the time I got to the dinning room, my parents where there, whispering to each other. I couldn’t make out anything of what they were saying, but whatever it was, it was serious. As soon as they saw me they stopped talking.

“Why are you looking at me like that?” My parents freak me out a lot, so this is not out of the ordinary.

“Nothing” My mother was clearly trying to avoid getting caught nervous, yeah, nice try though.

“No it is not nothing” This is my pathetic attempt at trying to get the truth out of them.

“Leah I promise we’ll talk about it, but right now is not the time”

“Fine” Now I’m just pissed, why won’t they tell me? “What are we doing today anyway?”

“Well you are going you try out gowns” Damn it “For the dance tomorrow”

I know I shouldn’t ask but I just have to “And that’s it?” Please don’t let it be more.

“Yes I think so…” Stop thinking mother! “Oh… no that’s not today, yes I think that’s all for today”