"No I meant kissing!"

"Seonghwa you can be naturally talented at kissing."

"Yeah but you had experience and you know how to train." You sigh and continue fixing on the cake. After that, you place it in the oven then set your phone's timer to 15 minutes.

"Seonghwa...it's not that hard."

"Then teach me." Seonghwa blurts out.

"T-Teach you?" You stutter.

"Yeah, you had experience and you probably know how to go with it."

"D-Do you really want to?"

"I mean it's not weird between us. Even if it means I lose my first kiss to you at least I know you."

"Seonghwa...a first kiss is something important to everyone. You can't just lose it to someone you trust and that is not your girlfriend."

"Well I'm not cheating on anyone so it's fine. Just teach me." Seonghwa says. You grab him and sat him down on the bar stool you had in your kitchen.

"You sure about this Seonghwa."

"Yes I'm sure."

"Okay so...when kissing, you kinda have to tilt your head and just like go for it. Umm you have to lean in, I can say that you shouldn't open your eyes." Seonghwa pecks your lips. Your eyes widened.

"Like that?" Seonghwa says. You open your mouth to say something but no words were able to form and you were just left flustered. "Hey _____?"

You turn away and your face completely turns red.

"_____, did I do it right?"

"Y-Yeah. Umm...hey watch the cake. Once the timer dings, place the cake on this cooling rack. I need to run to the bathroom to do something." Seonghwa nods.

You ran as fast as possible to your bathroom and instantly reached to lock the door. You sat on the tile floor and think about what just happened.

"S-Seonghwa...just kissed me. My best friend that I have known since high school kissed me."

"Oh god why is my face burning. Seonghwa what are you doing to my heart....my high school crush on Seonghwa is coming back again."

Yeah so you liked Seonghwa back in high school. You know you were those types people who came from other schools to see him perform EXO. You fell for his charms. You met Seonghwa because he noticed you in the crowds so you two instantly clicked.

He brings out the fun side of you and you bring out the crazy side of him. It's like a matchmade in heaven. Then of course, you stopped liking him because he talked about this girl he had a crush on and you saw how he stared at her during every performance.

You gave up and then just became super close to him. Seonghwa told you he confessed but the girl rejected. Honestly who could reject the Park Seonghwa so yeah that's it.

Seonghwa knocks on the bathroom door and got out of your dream state.

"_____? You are taking quite long in there...are you okay? Did you start your lady thing?"

"N-No. Just checking up on something." You went to open up the door. Seonghwa stood there. He checks up on you and your eyes keep landing on his lips.

"You know, I don't like when you lie. I'm afraid you might start c-cutting again."

"Seonghwa no! I'm not going to, that's in the past. I don't even want to bring it up, I don't even know why I did it." You say.

"Well you can't just do it without knowing the reason."