3

All the trainees under JYP agency are being dormed into groups of 7. The said agency wanted to keep the trainees in reach anytime and to ensure quality training before debuting, if they ever will. It is a policy set by them; regardless of whose gonna debut with who in the future. They are temporarily shuffled until they're set to debut and every dorm has its in charged trainee or some kind of a leader to keep each other in check.

One of the lucky trainees accepted in JYP is Jackson Wang. He is the passionate boy from Hongkong who pursued his love for music and performing and lucky for him, his parents are pretty supportive of his dream which made him travel all the way to Korea to be a trainee.

So now, Jackson is standing in front of their supposedly dorm, reading again the piece of paper given to him by one of the staff in JYP. He was told that his other 6 dormmates are already there. After making sure that he went into the correct floor and apartment, he knocked on the door nervously. A cute skinny boy opened the door for him, his hair are styled up and there's a dyed portion in front of his hair.

"Hi! Are you Jackson? Come in. I'm Bambam! I heard you're from Hongkong? I'm from overseas too, I'm Thai bro!" the boy said to him enthusiastically and hugged him when Jackson closed the door. This boy is surely loud.

"Hello! Nice to meet you, Bambam!" Jackson replied happily and fistbumped him.

Their other dormmates must have heard Bambam and went to check what's going on. Jackson saw his other dormmates and introduced himself.

"Hello Everyone! I'm Jackson Wang. I'm from hongkong. I'm excited to be living with you guys and I hope we'll get along well."

"Hi, Hello" Everyone chorused.

"Hi, I'm Jinyoung" He showed his infamous eye smile and hugged Jackson.

"I'm Mark, I'm a foreigner too. I'm from LA"

"Oh that's nice! What's up bro!" Jackson replied in english and bro hugged him.

"Yugyeom here and I like Iced Choco" Yugyeom also said in English and everyone laughed with his cute antics.

"I'm Youngjae!" He said loudly and high-fived Jackson.

"Hello Jackson, I'm Jaebeom. I'm in charge of this small group of ours." The last boy said with just a small nod towards him and a timid smile.

Ohhh, So Chic and holy hell, Jackson may have laid his eyes to the most beautiful and alluring person he have seen in his whole damn life right now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Point and Jump and Footwork!!! Sway to the left and right and Swipe Kick and BAAAAAM!"

Jackson is sweating like crazy right now. He feels like all parts of his body are energized and pumped with the dance they have been practicing. It's for the upcoming showcase for the general public. Yes, even if they're still trainees they are already shown to the public, in that way they can already gain and establish fans pre-debut and anticipate for their official debut.

They were given the freedom to perform with whoever they like. So Jackson and his other 6 dormmates; Bambam, Jinyoung, Mark, Youngjae, Yugyeom and JB decided to team up since it's easier to plan and communicate for practices. Even for just a few months of being together they have already a group name or more like a brotherhood name, GOT7. This was made from one of their fun bondings at the dorm, deciding that since they've become close and promising to have each other's back hence the GOT7.